PART 20 - CONFESSION??

Hola Everyone,

Its Sundayand I am back with the next update🙂🙂🙂. My sincere apologies for the delay but I was caught up with my work.

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot🙂🙂🙂. Without further ado here's the next part. Hope you like it :-

********************

"I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH AVNI SIX YEARS AGO"

As soon as Sonakshi and Elena heard that they were left flabbergasted, Jatin was in love with a girl and they never knew about it.

"Jatin, You were in relationship with Avni?" asked Sonakshi again to reconfirm as Jatin nodded his head in agreement while Sonakshi said "Jatin, tell us everything about your relationship with Avni and I literally mean everything" she said sternly as Jatin spoke

"I had met Avni six years ago at a cultural fest which was being held at Delhi University. It was during one of the events that we got introduced and we became friends. Slowly our friendship started budding when I came to know she was an orphan and my respect for her increased because she never showed her sadness in front of the anyone and was a jolly person. I slowly realized that I had fallen in love with her but was scared to confess it, but you know the surprising part was even she had fallen in love with me and confessed it as well. And that's how our relationship started. Everything was going fine until one day" said Jatin and paused as tears glistened his eyes while both Sonakshi and Elena were surprised, they had never seen Jatin so vulnerable. They waited for him to continue which he did after some time.

"You remember the time when Nanu was very sick and he needed treatment which required quite a lot of money, one day I had heard Mesho and Maashi talking about it and then along with it mine and Elena's education expenses were there as well. I felt that me and Elena were burdening Mesho with our responsibility and then I felt that I could not concentrate on my career and was doing injustice to all the efforts of Mesho and Maashi due to my relationship with Avni. That's why I decided to break it and concentrate on my studies and career so that I can reduce Mesho's burden" said Jatin as Sonakshi and Elena were left shocked.

"Jatin, Are you Mad? Did Maa or Baba ever give you an indication that you guys were a burden on them? How can you be such a fool Jatin?" said Sonakshi as Jatin just looked down unable to meet her eyes while she added "Then what happened, what did Avni say?"

"When I told her she understood my situation and was ready to be by my side throughout and was ready to wait till I did not want to take our relationship forward, but I don't know what got into me I just wanted to end the relationship as I felt I was doing injustice to Maashi and Mesho's efforts and maybe to even Avni as I could not give her time. But Avni was adamant and seeing no other way to break the relationship as a last resort I berated her for being an orphan and that broke her completely" said Jatin as there was a stunned silence, never could they imagine their brother to stoop so low while Jatin was crying uncontrollably.

"Jatin, Do you even realize what you did? You not only broke her heart but her soul as well that day" said Sonakshi as Jatin replied "I know Sona and I regret it every day, believe me Sona I regret it everyday" he said sobbing as Sonakshi replied.

"And what about her belief and trust in you Jatin? You broke it brutally and not only that, you did not even give her a chance to decide about your relationship. You made the decision for both of you when she had an equal say in that" she said sonorously, she was very angry with Jatin.

"Dada, you know today I feel as if I am a culprit. I was the reason for which you broke the relationship with Avni" said Elena as tears glistened her eyes while Sonakshi held her. All this while Jatin just hung his head down, seeing which Sonakshi felt bad for him, she knew Jatin was not a bad person and probably was killing himself every day for breaking Avni's heart.