Singing in the Shower

You were always the one in your family to have an amazing singing voice. No one else did better than you did. You won some trophies here's and then but never really cared. So one day when you woke up you did your morning routine. You got down the stairs and when to the kitchen, made two sandwiches, one for you and the other for your sibling. Then, you went to get your clothes ready for the day. You got a colourful macroon shirt with a Skirt/Shorts. Then you had a shower.

You heard your mum wake up and knock on the door to check if you were ok. Then she walked away after you replied. And when you knew she was gone you started singing. 

I don't but there's something about Cha 

Everytime someone mentions your name 

I'll be feel like I'm around Chu 

There are no words to descript you baby

The only thing you make me high

You finally got out of the shower wrapped a towel over you, And walked into your room and got dressed into the you picked earlier. When you got down stairs you were humming to yourself. But  then stopped because you saw someone sitting on your couch who was familiar to you. The guy turned to see you and replied "Hey (Y/N)!" 

It was your Crush, (C/N)....

You couldn't believe it. You didn't want him to hear that you were singing in the shower, because of him! You thought your life was over when you realised you where starin at him. His face was confused, because you were staring at him like a dog. 

"U-u-uhh H-hi (C/n)." You were so flustered that you jumped when he talked to you.

"So I talk to your mum and I wanted to ask you, if you wanted to go walk to school with me now?" He asked with a tint of blush on his face. You shook your head in agreement and get your backpack and lunch, before walking out of the door. 

It was an awkward and silence walk, but (C/N) broke it. "So I heard you singing this morning. Do you like somebody or something?"

You stopped dead, as if you were going to faint. You quickly replied with a nod and kept walking. (c/N) asked again, "Do I know him?" 

"Y-yeah..." you didn't know what he was up to but you didn't like it.

"So can you give me a clue?" 

"Fine he is tall, has (Colour/Hair) hair,  (Colour/Eyes) eyes, and I can see him right now." You turned to look at your crush. He was blushing. He Cleary knew it already, It was him that you had a crush on.

"Well then," He took a slight pause and grabbed you by your waist. "This should make you sing in the shower a bit more." He kissed you on lips, and all you could do was sit there surprised. He stopped kissing you, started to walk again. You spaced out for a couple of minutes and then ran the caught up to your crush.

Sorry it's short I didn't know what to do so yeah. Comment, like, Favourite I don't care what you do with it jut don't copyright it thank you. My watpadders!

-Monty!