💔Forbidden Love❤️ Part 4

Third person POV

You decided you picked your friend over your enemy. But lucky for you, C/N's saved you from his friend. You just couldn't believe you were just fighting, you're best friend and guard. Now there she is dead on the floor, next to one of C/N'S trusted friend and guard.

"Well... we better go and stop the war huh?" C/n questioned, as you looked up to see C/N's handsome face.

"Yeah, I guess we have too huh..." You answered as you started to run in he direction of where the two tribes would meet.

~Time skip to a few minutes~

You both got there as soon as you guys could. And now you're in the middle of the two tribes.

"Y/n?! Why are you will our enemy!" You father yelled.

"B-because... I-I love him! And because he didn't kill me when we accounted!" You blurted out. You haven't told C/N that you loved him, but better now than ever huh?

"And C/N why are you with our enemy!" You heard the chief on the other side yell.

"For the exact same reason! I love Y/n more than anything... she's my world. And she didn't kill me at first when she and I accounted." C/n yelled at his father, proudly rising his chest. Then he turned and gave you a slight wink and smirk.

The two chiefs were silent. Rethinking their actions before speaking again. While C/n and you were back to back, you facing your father and C/n facing his. The first to speak was your father.

"Well Y/n if you love this man... I can't tear you apart... but I would have to talk to C/n's father about it." Your father stares at the Chief from the opposite tribe.

"Well... if you feel like that then I definitely can not do that to my son... we will discuss this first and tell you our answer when it's sundown..."

You and C/n nod your heads. The two chiefs told the tribes to go home, especially you and C/n. Your father told you to bring the tribe down right on sundown. C/n father told him to do the same. You both nodded your heads looking at each other once and walked with your tribe.

~TimeSkip to sundown~

The trip to and from was completely boring for you. And without C/n you felt a bit scared. What was going to happen? Would you lose him forever and start a war? What ever it was you weren't looking forward to it.

As you walked all you could think of was two things. One was how C/n was going and what would he say if they had to be separated. And two, you were thinking about two father, two leaders... discussing there children's future for them...

You were finally at your destination. Looking up from the ground, you saw C/n's eyes. You slowly worked to your fathers side, as well did c/n. As soon as you guys got the their sides they spoke the tribes and everyone else.

"We will let C/n and y/n stay with each other! This will bring both tribes together as one. No more wars, competitions or any rivalry. Just like a family we will help one another. But the one things C/n and Y/n have to say yes too is that...." They both paused taking a breath, before continuing, "They would marry one another. If not there will be one war coming."

You heard that. You and C/n marry? Well you liked him enough not to kill him so why not. "Yes I agree to marry C/n..." You smiled when you turn to C/n to see him smiling as well.

"And I too agree with this married!" C/n yelled. People cheered and yelled. Some fanboys and girls booed hearing that their "crush" was taken away from them. You were looking at the floor, when a hand lifted you chin up and lips smashed on yours. You took it by surprise, but slowly and carefully kissed back.

Giggling in the process, C/n pulled away and smiled at you. "Well hello Mrs (C/l/n)..." your heart melted as he said that.

"And a hello to you so Mr (C/l/n)" you curtsied and kisses him again. This couldn't be even better than it already is...

|The end|
751 words!! Finally done! Sorry this was long but yeah!! Thanks for the views love yah all and thank you too Tokyoki I love yah gurl!! And I'm done speaking!!!

Cya my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼