Crush X Singing Reader = First Kiss

You loved to sing and even if you were a sleep you sang a queit lullaby to yourself. Ever since your mother and father died you've, lived by yourself with your friends family. You would usually sing at the river side every day before and after school. And right now you where singing at the river side.

She will do you no favours

Beautiful but she dangerous 

She was only gone break you

Drive me crazy like

Ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye

Then you heard a stick break, that interupted your singing. You turned to see who it was and saw (C/H) hair, (C/E) eyes and (height) boy standing there like a fool. You knew acuatly who this person was, it's was (C/N).  Your crush...

"U-umm H-hey! What are you d-doing here?" Your were a studdering mess. You've had a crush on (C/N), for over two or three years now. And you can never be able to talk to him. Virtually or personally.

"Oh, I-I heard an amazing voice singing, so then I came here." He responded with a smile of happiness. "And I found who that beautiful voice is. A beautiful girl to match that beautiful voice.." He whisper seductively in your ear.

You felt a giver go down your spine as he said that. (C/N) was one of those flirty guys, with every girl he laid his eyes on. But for some reason, he looked at you with a different kind of love in his eyes, than when he looks and flirts with other girls. He whispered in your ear again, "(Y/N)... I love you to pieces and your my one and only. If you want I can stop flirting with other girls. Because I now know that you like me. And before you say how, (B/F/N) told me and she told me why." 

Now you were panicking, your biggest crush knew why and how you liked him. And just because of a little person named, (B/F/N). "I-I wanted to t-tell you a long time ago b-bu- mphh!" You got cut off again, by a pair of lips pushing against yours. You stood still blinking and enjoying the kiss, and slowly you raised both of your arms to your partner who is kissing you, around their neck. As you put your arms around his neck, he snaked his arms around your waist. Making both of you kiss each other more passionate and lovely. 

Your lips against his just felt... So so right together. You couldn't believe it but the more you thought about it, the more you wanted him. It was like fireworks on New Year's Eve, or celebration for another year that has gone past. It felt like you and him were the fireworks or the celebration that made it special.

(C/N) slowly parted his lips away from yours. And suddenly your lips felt lonely and cold without his touch. You wanted it back and you wanted it now. You and (C/N) were both breathing heavily for air, because of the long and lasting kiss. You just wanted to drag him to the ground right now, and kiss him till he begs for you to stop. But it would be awkward conversation if, someone found you two making out in the middle of the forest. So you decided not to. 

(C/N) winked at you and slowly walked away. He only replied with an awfully loud sentence. "I loved our make out session, so I'll see you later my love!"  You stood there a hot, red and blushing mess. You would never forget your first ever kiss by your first ever crush, named (C/N).

Hey guys hope you liked this one. I was thinking a lot for this one, so Please if there is anyrhing wrong with it tell and I'll try to not do it in the further. And well that's all I have to say!

BAII my shippers of love! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻

-Monty/ Author~Sama-