'You cheater!'

This was requested by

 Y/n POV 

I was walking to my favourite cafe going on a date with my boyfriend, C/n. I just love him, but he has been acting strange lately. I walked into the cafe door and looked around for a table, feeling the warmth of the cafe touch my skin. It is  almost winter and it is freezing cold outside. I found a table for two in a corner looking towards the view outside. 

Before I sat down, I got to the front desk and got a F/HotDrink. I walked back to my table, softly blowing on the hot liquid so it doesn't burn he roof of my mouth. Outside was peaceful, but I was getting impatient. C/n had told me he would be here when I walk in the door. He must of lied, once again....

~TimeSkip to a hour later~

After texting C/n, waiting impatiently, and looking as the time goes by, I decided that I would go. He wasn't coming, so I got up, put my empty cup in the bin and walk out of the cafe. Walked pass the alley way, where from the corner of my eye saw two people making out. One of them being very familiar to me. I turned to look at them and saw that is was C/n. C/n was making out with my rival, R/N! This made my blood boil, and tears starting to fall.

"You cheater!" I yelled and I broke down in tears.

That caused them to stop making out and look at me. C/n's Eyes widen as he saw me. "Y/n this isn't what it looks like!"

"Oh really! That's what they all say! They all say they love you and they'll never leave you! But truth is they never really loved you! They are just some cheating song of a boyfriend looking to be pleasured in his own way!" Tears fell more, non stop. "If you're going to do this to me I don't want to be appart of this 'relationship' anymore!"

C/n eyes and mouth widened with every word your spat. "Y/n I really didn't mean this! She just-" 

"Oh sweet Y/n...! He definitely meant this and is never coming back to you..! Tah dah..!" R/n cut him off, and waved at me with a grin on her face. Whilst tears grew more, and I just couldn't take it any longer. I ran. Ran home straight away. Away from C/n and R/n. Away from everything.

~switch POV to c/n's~

R/n was rubbing her hands all over me. "Let's Get back to it handsome.." I shoved her away. 

"R/n I don't want someone who wants me for my body! I want Y/n because she loved me for me. If you can prove you love me for me. I'll stay.." I knew she could love me more than Y/n. She was the slut of the town. Everyone knew her and everyone knows her types of guys. So she can't win.

"W-well I-I..-" she studdered trying to think. Yep. Definitely only loves me for the body... I thought.

"We'll see yah R/n!" I waved her off and as quickly walked in the direction of Y/n. I had a cheesy but good plan that I hope will work, to win the love of my life back.

~Switch back to Y/n POV~

I was crying in my room trying to forget C/n. But I loved him to much to forget. The memories, the pain, or the cheesy or dumb moments. They were all too precious to me and my broken heart. I held all the photos we had together lined up in front of me. All too much to forget..

By phones buzzed, so I checked it. It was C/n... He has texted me a long ass paragraph telling me why he loved me and would never leave me. It read:

Your eyes shine like the stars, your hair is like an untamed fire, your skin is a soft as a blanket, your personality is one in billion to find, your heart is hard to get, your head strong attitude in everything you do is amazing, your voice is like a choir singing, your cuddles and kisses are like a touch from heaven, everything about you in either unique or amazing, and my love for you is like the galaxy...! No one knows how far it goes because it's endless. I love you...

I was now crying more then before. Not in upset, blue, droopy, unhappy ones. But I'm joy and hope, because these were the exact words he used when we first started dating. My phone buzzed again. 

Do you believe me? If so come outside.

I quickly stumbled up, opening the front door and running into C/n's arms. "I told you it wasn't what it looked like, I would use those word only for you because they were meant for you only... if I had a million girls I'd choose you over and over again..." My crying became more happier, and our hug got for tighter. 

"I'm sorry I overreacted! I-i just didn't want to end up like those other girls who got cheated on!" He was hushing me to calm down.

"It's ok.. Nothing is  your fault.. shhh.." He repeatively hushed And I started to calm myself down. Softly he brushed his fingers through my hair, making me more calm.

"Let's go inside huh? Don't want to freeze to death out here?" He mumbles into my hair, slightly looking at me. I nodded and we both walked inside.

913 words! anyway sorry for the now pickup line update one shot I will do that but enjoy this one shot while you wait! 

Cya later my shippers of love ~ Monty ✌🏼~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼