Baseball CrushX Softball Reader

Y/n POV

For the past weeks  me and this guys named, C/n have been hanging out after all our games. By games I mean my softball games and his baseball games, and at the moment he and I were hanging out. 

"Hey short arm..! Catch this..!" He threw a stick at me which I caught. 

"Seriously? You can't throw even if you had too. I don't know why they put you as a pitcher.~" I joked even though his throws were pretty accurate.

He chuckled and charming laugh. "Well I don't know how you can be their best batter." He smirked softly knowing what my reaction would be.

I gasped acting like I was affended. "You take that back..!" 

"Nope.!" He shook his head. 

I folded my arms and jumped on his back. We both chuckled and laughed. Then he looked up at me. 

"Hey do you want to come to my game tomorrow? I would love you to be there supporting me." All I could do was smile and nodded softly.

"Yeah I'll be there promise..!" I smiled, getting off his back and checking the time. "I have to go see you tomorrow?" 

He nodded and waved as I rushed off to my place. "See you shortie..!"

"See you ball boy..!"

TimeSkip to the before the game.•

I was at C/n's baseball game when I saw him, I went to his side. "Hey baller"

"Hey shortcakes" he smiled proudly.

She giggled and looked at the field. Then the announcement was heard. "All players come onto the field please." 

C/n sighed and before he could leave I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "For good luck..!" C/n smiled brightly and ran on the field. I didn't think that he would think anything of it but little did I know he thought about it all game.

Throughout the game there were points earned, a few injuries and the crowd going wild when their team got a point. Now at this point the two teams were tied, and there was only one more batter before the game was finished. The person who was batting next was C/n.

He stood there ready and prepared for the pitcher to throw. When he did C/n hit it making the ball out of the park. He smiled as he ran with a couple of his teammates. C/n's team had won so everyone who supported them has went on the field. I went on the field to hug C/n but before I could hug him he grabbed the microphone and spoke into it. 

"Alright before we go celebrate I have a question for a special girl, my lucky charm." He looked at me and smiled. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" 

I couldn't do anything but hug him and kissed his lips. "Yes..!"

C/n just smiled as the whole night went on with celebration and romance with him and I.

481 words

Hey guys I'm not dead just haven't had enough time or energy to finish writing request..! I'm sorry if I haven't done your request it's either I gave up on it or I can't get a plot for it..! I'm so so sorry.! But this one was requested. So thank you again to the person who requested this and I hope you all like it.

Oh and happy Valentine's Day to you all I know I'm late but yeah..! I love you all..!

~Monty ✌🏼✌🏼❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️~