Very Jelly C/n

This is a request! Sorry for not updating and all but here we go!

Y/N POV

Today was kind of a crappy day all day. I had a lot of assignments with lots of guys today, and I had to stop C/n from trying to kill them.! But I guess in a positive way it's nice to know that he cares in his own way. I really love him but he can be a Yandere sometimes. 

So as I was talking to my guy friend Liam (madeup!), C/n came storming over. I quickly turned to him and pushed him away. "C/n please stop! I know you hate it when I hang with guys, but he is my best friend and you know that!"

I started to get tears in my eyes. "please stop... I love you and only you... I wouldn't and you know I wouldn't leave you for someone else... please stop it..." A few of my tears fell as a softly cried.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I love you too... I just don't want to loose the best girl I've ever had..." he lifted my chin so I can stare at his eyes. "I haven't felt like this ever and I don't want to loose it"

I smiled softly and kissed his lips. "you're never going to loose me I will always be there for you and you can never ever let me go even if you tried....!" I smiled a bit cheekily. 

"Alright I love you..." he said once again.

"I love you too..." was all I had to say...

258 words. Sorry guys for not being here a lot of stuff bla bla bla no one cares. Anywho hoped you liked it Sorry it was short!

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼