The "Sleep"

Third POV 

Today was the weekend, and you being the lazy potato you are decided on having  a movie/ Tv show marathon. Plus who would be the best movie marathon buddy, other than the one and only C/n. He/ she was the best you both loved the same tv and movies, she/he was so warm, and cuddle and ho- uh hilarious. You wouldn't have chosen the any other person. 

So an hour and a half before, you called C/n to come over for a movie marathon. And C/n being the excited little cute potato, she/he agreed fast and quickly as you could here her/him getting ready. It was cute and funny when C/n got excited about fav/show/ movie. He/she would brag and constantly get lost in the conversation, and you'd lose him/ her for a while before he/she got back to the topic.

It was like watching a puppy, getting a treat, or a child getting lollies. He/she would just get so excited. You could just imagine her/his invisibles tail wagging makinng a loud swish sound. Your were lost in though, but a loud sound of the door bell rang and you quickly stood up, and practically running to the door.

You opened it and so C/n cheeky innocent face. "Missed me that much? And I only saw you yesterday!"

"Oh hush...! I was just excited for you to finally arrive to get the movie marathon started.!" You turned away feeling your face  go a deep rose red.

You could practically hear her/his smirk as she:he talked, "Well sure, whatever help you sleep at night..! But anyway I brought the chocolate...! Let's go...!" He dragged you into the lounge room, after she/he let you closed the door after her/him.

You made some popcorn, got some lollies and drinks out. You then or Netflix on, and started the tv as soon as both of you were ready.

(add spongbob voice) ~A Few Hours Later~ Y/N POV 

I was laying on C/n's lap since I was getting a bit sleepy, and I thought that I would fake sleep to scare her/him. So I close my eyes and pretended to do soft light snores. C/n gazed at me, I could tell because she/he moved slightly. And then I hear her/him take a deep breath, like she/he was preparing for something.

"Ok. I might as well spill the beans while your asleep, so I can gain more confidence. I've like you Your/FullName. Ever since the first day we met. At the fountain, you fell into it and you were soaking wet. I helped you out. I saw your weren't like other girls. You were kind, beautiful, caring, loyal, loving, and just an outstanding person in general.

I couldn't believe that till this day I haven't confessed to you. Even though it's been about, two to here years or even more, since we've met...! I just wanted to say that... that I like- no love you.... more than anything else in the world." C/n spoke her/his heart out. He/she really thought of me like that?

I slightly smirked, trying not to ruin the moment, as I whispered, "I love you too, your fanguru..." I turned to look up at her/him. Smiling my soft smile whenever I was with her/him. 

"I-uh Uh didn't know you w-were awake..!" He/She stumbled over his words.

"Well I am and I'm so glad you like me... I would know what I'd do if your didn't...! I'd loose my best friend and my chance with you..!" I remarked as smoothly as I could. 

Her/His face wasn't as red as before. "Wells it's all true... I wouldn't do anything with my fanguru of a friend..!" 

"You mean Girl/boyfriend!"

"Do you actually mean it?" She/He Softly squeaked.

"Of course I would..! Why would I want to fall for my best friend and fanguru...!" I giggled as I turned back to the movie/show.

That whole night we cuddles up to each other, watching everything and anything, until we both feel asleep on the comfy warm lounge.

~The End~

660 words.! hey I'm not dead..! Arghhh school is killing me but I love it.!but seriously portfolios are crap but great at the same time..! Anyway I hoped you liked it and comment down below about ideas and that. And oh..! I'd i should continue Neko female X wolf male. And if I should do a Miraculous Ladybug and Voltron (Kidge) Book oneshots! Both will be in the same book...! 

So yeah.... that's it I think..! 

Cya later my shippers of love ✌🏼✌🏼

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼