🤕⤵️👠4️⃣☝🏻️'I'm head over heels for you!'🤕⤵️👠4️⃣☝🏻️

You were known as the clumsy girl in school. Everywhere you went you either tripped or slipped. Even a quiet and slow trip to class was hard not to trip. But you got even worse when you where near or with your crush, (C/N). 

You, (B/F/N), (C/B/F) and (C/N) are a group basically. And you would always hang out together. But recently your feelings for (C/N) have gotten stronger. You can't control it anymore. Last week, you guys were telling each other what they love the most in the world. And you being clumsy and forgetful nearly spilled the bean that you liked (C/N). You covered it up by saying you love animals and especially baby animals.

So when you got to class today, you reminded yourself over and over again that you shouldn't be forgetful anymore. The bell rang and everyone from your home room came into class. It took a while for you guys to realise that your teacher wasn't here. So everyone kept chatting. Then five minutes later, your teacher came in and yelled at your class to be queit.Your teacher explained to you and your class why she was late, and continued to teach you guys your lesson.

~Time skip brought to you by a late teacher~

After all your periods of boring classes it was time to go home. You were excited because you aren't clumsy when your at home. You waiting for (B/F/N) and walked out to the front gate. There was some kids were  waiting for their parents to pick them up, so there were bags everywhere. You didn't realise it but a bag was under your feet. So when you moved you trip over it, and thought you were going to faceslam on the concrete. You closed your eyes waiting for a pain go through your body. But surprisingly it didn't happen.

You opened your eyes and looked at the person who caught you. It was (C/N). You felt your face heat up.

"(Y/N)! Are you ok?" He questioned.

"I'm head over heels for you..." You said daydreamingly, not knowing what you said. You watched as (C/N) face went red. You processed what you said in your had a couple of seconds. Then realised you just confess to him. "Oh my- I-I am so so sorry! I-I didn't mean to!" You squeaked apolegitcly.

(C/N) leaned in closer to you till his mouth was near your ear. "It's ok... I'm head over heels for you too." He pulled away and smiled at you. You smiled back and stared into his eyes. This was the best moment of your life that you never wanted to end.

435 words today! I couldn't think of a plot so sorry it's short! This is a bit experienced because everything I hang out with my crush I either trip over say something stupid or embarrass my self! So I hope you enjoyed this and see you later in the chapter!

Cya later my shippers of love! ~Monty ✌🏻️~

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻