💔Forbidden Love♥️

This was requested by @Tokyoki

3rd Person Pov

Ever since you were five, everyone treated you like a god. And the reason why is because your father, (Father/N) was the chief of your tribe called Twilight. You guys lived on a huge island with another tribe named New Moon. (Twilight reference) The Twilight tribe and The New Moon tribe, had a rivalry that has been going on before you were born.You never understood why or how this rivalry happened, but no one would tell you.

Today was your eighteenth birthday. And when you turn eighteen in your tribe, you were aloud to hunt and fend for yourself. You were a genius at fighting techniques. And you've done this since you could remember. You were the only girl who was capable to beat your father, in training for the first time in his lifetime. Because you knew his weakness, it was food. So you being the brave and delicate girl in the tribe, you were aloud a curfew. So you father said you had to be back before nightfall. So before you left you went to your room to get dressed in your new birthday clothes.

Your/Pov

My (H/C) (H/L) hair was swaying, as I ran swiftly into the forest to fend and hunt for myself. It was as if I was free from being the chief's daughter. All I wanted for my birthday was to hunt, fight, and be a little bit more mature. And now I was.

My pace slowed down the slightest, as I saw something in the distance. It didn't look like an animal, so I crouched down like a big cat perching for its prey. I waiting for ten seconds.

1...2...3...

I got ready to pounce

4...5...6...7...

How was I going to do when if it isn't human?

8...9...10...

Go!

I jumped at the object that I was still confused with what it was. But I didn't care I just closed my eye, grabbed it's neck, and pinned it to the ground.

C/N Pov

I was hunting when something grabbed my by the neck and pinned my to the ground. My eyes were shut for a while. Then I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful girl, with (H/C), and beautiful skin. Her eyes was closed but I didn't care she was still gorgeous. She slowly opened her eyes and I could see her fantastic (E/C) eyes.

Beautiful, was all that I thought when I looked at this new person in my life. Her eyes seemed scared, and determined to do something. But under that disguise of determination, was a kind heart, loving, and caring person.

"Um... Can you get of me?" I questioned my voice nearly stuttered.

When she realised what she did, she quickly shuffled to her feet. Apologetically saying 'Sorry' for pinning me to the ground.

"It's ok! I'm not hurt, it's fine." I smiled not wanting to lose this beautiful figure, that was standing in front of me.

She nodded, and I could see a slight tint of pink on her cheeks. She got of me and held her hand out in front of me helping me up.

"S-so... What tribe are you from?" She questioned as a I got up.

"New moon Tribe. What about you?"

She was frozen on the spot, and her eyes reeled with shock.

Y/N Pov

I couldn't believe that a person from a rivalry tribe, was in front of me. I had to go, but I couldn't I was frozen on the spot.

"Umm hello? Are you ok?" The guy seemed worried a bit.

"I'm f-fine... Umm I have to go uhh hunt. S-see you around..." I walked away but turned when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Umm could you meet me here whenever you go hunting?"

Oh gosh... He was adorable. Pleading me to come and see him all the time. Whenever I could. I smiled the slightest and nodded. He let go of my hand, and I walked to go hunt food for my tribe.

649 words today this is going to be a part 2 of this so yeah!!  Cya later my shippers of love! ~Monty ✌🏻️~

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻