His Eyes (Part 1)

You are a famous singer and tonight you were signing posters/books, and doing your concert in your home town, (Your/Town). Your whole life was in (your/town) your friends, your parents, your school you went to, everything. Everyone in town knew you and your knew them. When your walked down the so familiar street, you kept seeing people you knew before your were famous.

Some waved at you from the shops, and some yelled a loud "hello!" To you. But when you walked down your old street to see your friend and parents, you saw your best friend of all times. (B/F/N), was walking down the street on her phone. You stood there and yelled at her, and as soon as your yelled at her, she waved and ran to you. 

You and her hugged for a minute and started to do your hand shake. You guys never forgot it, even if it was a long time ago that you haven't seen each other. "Omg I've missed you! Oh and someone else has missed you a lot!" She yelled and gave you a mischievous grin. 

 When you weren't famous, you had a crush on the popular guy named (C/N). When you told everyone you were leaving, because you where going to make songs with a hit record company. (C/N) told you that he had a crush on you and would wait for you, even if it was until you come back to (Your/Town). 

You really wanted to see him but your schedule was so busy! Right now, you were seeing your parents, later signing poster/book and then after that a concert for everyone of your fans!You just wished for once, something would go your way. After talking to (B/F/N) for a while, you both made a date when you will see each other again. You knocked on your parents door, you heard footsteps and a all to familiar face open the door. It was your mother, (Y/Mum's/Name). Her face as clearly excited and happy for you to be back. 

~Time Skip~ Brought to you by the potatoes 

After you and your parents caught up, you got picked up in a limo to go and sign stuff. When you arrived at the place, there was heaps of fans there waiting for you. When you got out of the car, everyone screamed, cheered, and yelled your name. You saw some people from your school, some from the town, and some unfamiliar people that you haven't seen before.

You walked in the doors and sat down at the table and chair. The security guard let everyone from inside come in and fall into line. You started off with a little girl that was about 5 and she was with her mother. The little girl said to you "You weally pweety and a weally good singer." This made you aww inside.

"Well your very pretty and I bet! Your an amazing singer yourself!" You complimented the girl. She and her mother said a queit and hear-able goodbye and you started sign more things.

~Time Skip- Brought to you by my laziness

After signing what you thought was hundred things, you noticed thatyouonly had two more people to do. You signed the girls book that she gave you, and she thanked you and left. You looked up to see who your next person was. You looked up at his (C/E/C), his (C/H/C, then relieved who it was. It was (C/N).

A/N

Hey guys, so I decided that after a long time of thinking, I'm gonna make this one a part one so stay in tune for tomorrow's update. Thank you for reading, and have a great day, morning, or night

Cya later my shippers of love! -Monty out ✌🏻️-

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻