His Voice (His Eyes part 2)

Hey guys this is not owned by me! This song is called 'Big In Japan', and it's by Idolling, Martin Solveig, and Dragonette. If you want you could listen to the song! now on to this One-Shot!

Here you were sitting down, looking at your crush, who was right infront of you! You just looked at him for a while until you realised you were staring. You looked down and the table. "Oh uh.. (C/N) hey. I didn't except to see you here." You looked back at him and his (C/E/C). 

Then it was his turn to look down. "Hehe yeah me either. So H-how are you? It's been ages since I've seen you." He looked a bit flustered , and just look at him made you giggle. 

"Yeah it has been ages. And I'm fine still single but still healthy as ever!" You show off your guns to him. You heard him chuckle at your actions. The both of you laugh at this. "So hehe... how are you?" You reply after having a giggle attack.

"Well I'm great now that I've seen you again." His voice was caring and kind. You face heated up at this and you looked down again, trying to think of what to say. 

"So are you coming to the concert tonight? I'd like someone to cheer me on backstage... O-only if y-you want to." He shook his head in agreement. You started to day dream at the look of his eyes. Then his voice brought you back to reality.

"Yeah I would love that!" You nod.

"So just come earlier than when the concert starts, ok?" You got up and started to walk to the door to were your ride was. You walked past (C/N) as he nodded at you. Someone opened he door for you and you jumped into it. You were thinking of a way to kiss (C/N) it took you a while to think, but soon enough you had a plan

~Five or ten minute Time skip~

When you got to the place where you were going to preform later today, a makeup artist and costume designer came in and help you get ready. When you were ready, you had a (F/C) dress with (Random/Coloured) flowers on it. Before you went to go and have a practise rehearsal on the stage, you took a quick selfie and posted it on (Fav/App). 

You walked on the stage and walked from one side from the other, forward and back, and diagonally from where you were going to sing. After you rehearsed it over five times, you saw a familiar (C/H/C) standing in the middle of the audience. You smiled and waved him over to you, and you slowly walked  from where you were to towards him.  

"Are you excited!"

"Yeah I am, I was think why don't you be in front row inside of backstage!. I wouldn't be able to see you with you behind me." You suggested.

"Yeah, well it's a better view for me to see your beautiful face." He voice was kind and warm hearted. You loved this side of him. Your face was heating up and you could tell your whole cheeks were a blushing mess.

"Ok so while we wait do you want to, I don't know help me practise my routine?" You question.

"Yeah I'd love to help you!" He replied with the happiest smug smile on his face, which made you laugh.

~five or so minutes past~

After teaching, (C/N) the whole dance routine. You and him had to split. Right now you were backstage about to preform, and (C/N) was right in front row where you told him he should be. Your plan was working perfectly, everything was in place and everyone on stage was on board with it. You were about to start, the lights turned off, and everyone single one of your fans screamed your name.  The music started and you started to sing.

Last night, I partied a bit too hard

It's not quite coming back to me so far

I might not have slept, but I woke up a superstar

On another side of the world

I'll keep my head down

Stay away from the flash

The whole dancefloor is saying I've gotta smash

And I don't mind

If it's all for the fans

Because the next thing you know I'm big in Japan

You start to walk right down to where (C/N) is, down the run way slowly going towards (C/N).

Because the next thing you know I'm big in Japan

S-T-A-R 

That's what you are, cause you're big in Japan

You're big in Japan

S-T-A-R

That's what you are, cause you're big in Japan

You're big in Japan

This was the right time. You got (C/N)'s hand and pulled him up on stage. Then you started the routine, that you and (C/N) had practise five times.

Now you know I gotta run

Got a shark on my back

I got a 10 ton agent wanna hear my track

This is gonna work, yeah this is amazing

We could take it to the world with a perfect timing

If you don't know how, you could do it like David

He's so hot right now he's a pretty big deal

Call a manager in to come up with a plan

And the next thing you know I'm big in Japan

Big in Japan, big in Japan

You looked at (C/N), who looked at you in a somewhat harsh face. You smiled at him, and he rolled his eyes then smiled back at you. Every dance step the you moved you slowly inched closer towards (C/N).

Last night, I partied a bit too hard

It's not quite coming back to me so far

I might not have slept, but I woke up a superstar

On another side of the world

I'll keep my head down

Stay away from the flash

The whole dancefloor is saying I've gotta smash

And I don't mind

If it's all for the fans

Because the next thing you know I'm big in Japan

You are now super close to (C/N) and the song is almost finished. Just one more verse and you can grab his collar and kiss him.

S-T-A-R

That's what you are, cause you're big in Japan

You're big in Japan

S-T-A-R

That's what you are, cause you're big in Japan

You're big in Japan

I'm being in Japan...

You sing that last part of your song and grab him but the collar, pulling his lips closer to yours. When he was is finally at the right height, you kiss him passionately, just like you never wanted to let him go. All of your fans fangirled over this moment and started taking photos and videos. You and (C/N) kissed a few more moments, before you broke the kiss. You gave him a little sigh of love in your eyes, before he whispered in your ear, "I love you, (Y/N)"

You whispered back into his ear, "I love you aswell." So after you guys hugged once more, he walked to the side of the stage, and stood there watching you sing the rest of your songs that night.

1202 words! New record for me!! So I hope you guys liked it and comment, Vote, and add this to your reading list and Iwill see you next time!

Cya later my shippers of love! ~Monty ✌🏻️~

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻