chapter xvii.

NEGAN

THE LAST words y/n spoke to me before we left the Sanctuary rang through my head. I most likely wasn't meant to hear it, and I was glad I had, despite the current dilemma.

She loves me.

On the ride towards Alexandria, we ran into a fallen tree on the road. I stormed out of the truck and slammed the truck door.

"What the fuck is this?" I yelled, looking over at Dwight.

"Seems someone cut down the tree to block our path." He said and I got furious.

"God damn people from Alexandria, I bet it was Rick the prick." I stormed back towards the truck. "Clear it out!" I yelled, getting into the truck and slamming the door, watching my men cut and move parts of the tree.

After the tree was removed from the road, we continued moving towards Alexandria. I couldn't wait to get my hands on Rick and show him who was really in charge.

I needed to have order, I needed to show these people that they supplied to the Saviors and there were no exceptions. I needed there to be world order for when my son is born.

As we pulled up to Alexandria, Eugene spoke through the megaphone, addressing the prick and the rest of his group. I watched through the window of the truck as Eugene started speaking to Rick directly.

"Will you comply, Rick?" Eugene asked. I saw Rick nod his head and chuckled as his plan to explode the truck next to us didn't work. As Rick stood with a gun pointed at his head, I took it as my cue to step out.

"You ever hear the one about the stupid little prick named Rick who thought he knew shit but didn't know shit and got everyone he that gave a shit about killed? It's about you." I pointed at him as I stood behind Eugene. "You're all gonna wanna put your guns down."

"No one drops anything. We had a deal." Rick the prick looked a little upset and surprised, and it made me feel powerful.

"You've pushed me, Rick. You just tried to blow us up, right? I mean, I get me, and my people." I told him, placing a hand on my chest. "But Eugene? He's one of yours. And after what he did, he stepped up. He was the bigger man." I licked my lips and smiled up at Rick, still shocked that we had foiled his plans.

"You people are animals. The universe gave you a sign, and you just shove your finger right up its ass!" I yelled, showing him the middle finger and chuckling.

I told Dwight and Simon to move the casket and get it set up right. "So, you don't like Eugene anymore. But you guys gotta like Sasha. I brought her here, alive, so I wouldn't have to kill all of you, and not killing all of you could get complicated." I told the prick, knocking on Sasha's coffin with Lucille.

"Rick, I'm gonna make this simple. I want all the guns you've scraped up, I want every last grain of lemonade you have, I want a person of your choosing for Lucille." He looked down at the ground, his eyes still wide and my ego going through the roof.

"I want my Daryl back, oh yes I see you." I pointed at Daryl, him shifting the gun on his shoulder. "And I want the pool table and all the cues and chalk. And I want that shit now or Sasha dies, and then all of you." I smirked and chuckled under my breath. "Probably."