The Art of Dillema

The clock hand leads to the number 7. The sun has slipped from the sky, leaving the world for the stars to do their task of decorating the dark sky together with the crescent moon. The end of summer can be counted with only one hand as the trees quietly begin to dry and turn yellow.

In the night that should be a night when youkai and humans hold a feast and see the beauty of their last moon in summer, there is an unexpected and unpleasent turmoil that happening right in the very Nura clan mainhouse.

This chaos should not happen if there is no carelessness. However, this is indeed a disaster that no one shouldn't be ablereseen. Especially if it had been planned for hundred of years. And of course, the plan will not be realized if there is no intention and hatred that congeal witihin their hearts.

Rikuo instantly maneuvered after the last turn of the corridor which revealed slide doors of the hall room collapsed on the floor as many youkai sent to flying to outside from the force of the enermous of evil aura in the room. When Rikuo and Natsume arrived at the scene, they can feel the tremendous hatred and curse from inside. Just from the aura touching against Rikuo's skin, he already furrowed his eyebrows in hostility, realizing that it's not his grandfather's power of 'fear'[1] anymore.

" Tch! Gramps! "
Rikuo shouted as he forcing himself into the room.

As he stepped in to the room, his eyes widened with shock and then turned into bitterness as he witness his gramps lying down on the floor in grimace. The look on Nurarihyon is like the last time he suddenly went sick after he battled with Gokadoin House, it's truly worrisome for everyone.

Nurarihyon looks half conscious as he hold himself tightly in pain, gritting his teeth. Though he's surrounded by his loyal council members--who stand a few meters away from him--but no one can't force anymore step further to the dark energy which engulfing Nurarihyon. They too, look dismay and angered by their own incompetence.

Enraged by the hopeless situation before him, Rikuo doesn't care anymore with his body or anyone except his gramps.

Natsume noticing his angered complexion, tried to stop Rikuo, but to no avail.
" Rikuo, wait! It's dangerous!"

Ignoring his words, Rikuo forcefully charged in while holding his katana to sliced off the leaked miasma. But just before his rage got out of control--even more than this--Tengu, one of his and Nurarihyon most loyal subject, suddenly stand on his way to get close to Nurarihyon. Collision between Karasu Tengu's staff and Rikuo's blade are unavoidable.

" Rikuo-sama! Calm down! "

" Huh?! Calm down?! You're seriously telling me to calm down when my gramps lying on the floor with curses all over his body like that?! "

" Because that is a curse that you must calm down first and not to be reckless! Or else, do you want to endanger Supreme Commander's life and all of us?! "

Rikuo shot a glare to the little crow as his power almost overwhelmed Karasu Tengu when Gyuuki finally stepped in between their clash.