One

Ashki's POV

"Sorry I was late,Mrs Jones. I was having trouble with my locker." A girl walked into my fifth hour. "You must be Ronnie. Take a seat anywhere you'd like." To my surprise, she sat next to me. "I'm Ashki." I introduced myself. She tuned to me, "I'm Ronnie." I shook her hand and we turned back to the class. The teacher gave us the sign up sheets for the school website. "We're going to be getting out textbooks today,so everyone out quietly into the hall and wait for me." She gathered her things and led us outside. I guess since she's new, I should try and get her a friend, maybe it'll be me. "This class kinda sucks. I sound a little down but, ya know first day of schools always a downer." I walked with my book that I had to go to next hour with. Geometry. With Luke. "I can see why. I came from a really sucky school and I'm kinda excited to see if this ones as bad." she said "a lot of people used to get into fights." She continued. "There's not gonna be much of a difference here I guess." I shrugged. "Have you gotten your locker yet? I'm sharing with a stupid freshman." I rambled. Im probably scaring her away. Good job, Ashki. "yeah. But I think I've got it worse. My lockers next to that Harry kid." I gasped. "That's why I was late to class. He pushed me up against the wall and I did karate on him. Felt pretty good." She said confidently. I wish I had enough guys as her. "RONNIE YOU ARE MY HERO YOU DID KARATE ON HARRY STYLES." I said and laughed. "I didn't do much. But I can tell you that I know how to snap off an arm. Or leg. Or head. KIDDING." She laughed.

I like Ronnie so far.

"So, what are you gonna do? Actually, now that I think about it, if Harry wasn't such a bitch, you two would be a cute couple." I said, thinking about the possible couple. Then, we turned to eachother, and laughed. "No way in hell," she laughed. "I was joking" I laughed, "Ok, I gotta go to my next class." I said and waved "Bye Ashki," she waved enthusiastically.

"Today you get your new seating chart. We can't have people getting rowdy, like yesterday. So, Elizabeth, next to Niall" I saw him smirk at her, and she rolled her eyes. "Liza." He greeted. "Name's Beth, idiot." She rolled her eyes, sitting next to him.

"Ashki....you are next to Luke Hemmings." She said and smiled.

Great.

He sat next to me, putting my textbooks on the ground as quietly as I could. I turned to him, his stare burning into my side. I offered a toothless smile, but he didn't return it, just payed attention to the teacher. Once I turned to her, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him turn back to me again. I didn't address it, though.

He didn't turn back to the board the whole period.

I walked quickly out of the class, and rushed to walk to meet my brother. "Hey, Ash. The boys are coming over this weekend. That okay?" He asked. "Yeah, sure." I shrugged it off. "I can walk home today, if that's ok with you." I said quietly. "Yeah, it's fine. See ya," he closed his locker loudly, and stalked off. Out of the corner of my eye, Ronnie walked past, Harry in front of her. She smiled at me, and mouthed, "Help me."

I laughed, and thought once again, if they would ever be an actual couple.

I shook my head, and laughed, walking out the school door, seeing Luke on the way out.

"Please stop staring, please stop staring." I whispered to myself as I walked out the doors.

(hehehehehehehheehhe) Ash you is wrong about Harry and Ronnie aaaaaand gurl you so oblivious you don't even know Luke like you gah

~emma