Fourteen

Ashki's POV

I can say that I almost did.

I'll have to remember the moment where I had enough confidence to try and kiss the boy who had attempted at doing the same to me, before.

But I'll try to forget the next part.

Luke's POV

Ashki was leaning in.

Is this happening?

I our faces became centimeters apart, wrapping my hands around her waist,

but the closet door swung open.

"Get off of my sister." Drew's angry voice said.

I froze.

"Fine," He said, pulling Ashki harshly away from me. She grasped her wrist in pain, grimacing at the scars.

"He doesn't know," I thought to myself.

Michael peeked behind Drew, looking at my surely red face.

But not from embarrassment,

from anger, that once was turned towards Michael,

so he backed off.

"Don't touch her like that," I defended, stepping in from of Ashki. "Luke," she said in her small tone.

"You're telling me not to touch her?" Drew spat, almost laughing. "Who was just about to rape her?" He said, Calum and Ashton now noticing what was happening. "That wasn't rape." Ashki spoke up from behind me. "Ash, stay out of this." I said gently as I could. "Don't call her that," He said through gritted teeth. "Drew, please." Ashki said, stepping in front of me. "Why are you defending him?" He asked. "I don't know, but..." Ashki lowered her voice. "You have to calm down. Luke wasn't gonna do anythi-" "You two were in the closet, a very tight space, his arms all...you know. Your faces were really close, the door was shut, and you were hiding from us. He wasn't gonna do anything?" He countered. "It was me," Ashki confessed. "Ash-" I pulled her arm gently, trying not to hit a nerve "No," she said, pulling her arm away. "So you were gonna kiss him?" Drew smirked, stepping closer to Ashki. She stepped back, and into me. I caught her, but she was trembling.

"Your scaring her," I said quietly. "She's seventeen. And besides, its probably your fault." He said, pushing me slightly.

I tied not to react too much.

"It's because of you," Ashki said, getting angry now. She stood up a bit, stepping closer to Drew. "I don't know what your problem is, people say that you're overprotective but right now your just calling me a scared seventeen year old who has all the right reasons to be. Did you know I've been being bullied this whole year, Drew?" She asked confidently.

I don't want her getting hurt, but I'm proud of her for finding her confidence.

"Who was bullying you? Was it him?" He pointed to me. "No. Honestly your being worse than the person, though." She said.

Now he was really angry.

"You're just being a dick." She spat.

And I cant believe what happened next.

He raised his hand to strike her, but stopped himself.

She flinched away, and began to cry. I pulled her behind me again, and she didn't resist this time.

My heart shattered into a million pieces, and almost a hatred grew.

"I think you should leave." I looked up at the older boy, and said sternly. "Ashki, ple-" his face fell as Ashki cut him off. "Make him leave," she said quietly from behind me.

His mouth hung open, but he didn't fight back as I led him out the door.

woah so we found out that Drew is one of "those" brothers ha

but idk I can picture Luke pulling Ashki behind his back from her crazy ass brother I find it adorable and rlly hot tbh

-emmaiminlovewithlukerightnow