Twenty

Ashki's POV

"Hey, are you going to prom?" I asked Ronnie. "Nah. Harry and I decided not to."

"To mainstream?" I joked. "Basically." She rolled her eyes as Harry came up, resting his arm on her waist.

I always envied cute couples. It made me wish I could trust people so easily, but then again,

i'd be a lot more broken then I am now.

"You wanna go shopping with me? I need a dress." I said, trying to ignore Harry's adulation towards Ronnie.

It's the cutest thing on earth, and it's making me jealous.

"Harry," Ronnie laughed and pushed him off of her lightly, him pouting since he didn't get to get more kisses. "Yeah, I'll go." She smiled. "Bye, Harry." She waved, as he ran up and kissed her forehead before we walked out the doors.

"PDA. PDA." I said, as she joked. "God, I wish I had a relationship like that." I sighed, glancing back at a lonely-looking Harry.

"Seriously?" Ronnie rolled her eyes as we got into her car. "What?" I asked. "You and Luke are the cutest couple ever."

"What?" I asked. "We aren't...no." I said, brushing it off. "Oh, so you two weren't making out in the closet?" Ronnie laughed, as she turned down the radio.

"You know about that?" I said, turning at a 90 degree angle.

"Michael Clifford knows stuff." She smirked. "But don't worry. He's liked you for a long time." Her smirk grew.

"He doesn't like me." I scoffed. "Who kissed who? Like, did you kiss him? Or did he kiss you?"

"...he kissed me...?" I said.

"TOLD YOU." She shouted, turning the radio back up to normal.

"What did he say? Was it all romantic?" She asked,obviously excited that Luke kissed me.

"Uh, no. It was kinda like, I wanna make out with you."

"And that's what you did." She teased, pulling into the mall. "What about my first question?" She asked, getting out of the car. "Uh, im pretty sure he was horny," I said, and she bursted into laughter. "But he was like, 'I've been wanting to do this since junior year' or something, and then kissed me." I said, recalling what he told me.

"A horny closet kiss. Sounds nice." She said, laughing.

"Then he did it again." I said. "What?" She said surprised. "Everyone kept messing with me because apparently I messed up his hair." Just the mention of his hair being ruffled last weekend gave me butterflies.

"Ashki, I didn't know you had it in you." She said, laughing.

"Me either." I laughed.

"If I would have found this dress before you, and I actually wanted to go, I would go to Prom in that, and every day of my life." She laughed, looking at the bag that held my dress that goes to the floor, it's so long.

It's green at the top, and fades into a light peach color. Kind of like an upside down flower, but not as stupid looking. It was strapless, too.

"Hey, Ashki." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around, "Hey Michael." I greeted, as he winked at Ronnie.

Probably about him telling her the closet situation.

"Where's Luke?" Ronnie asked. I rolled my eyes at her, and she smirked. "In the bathroom." Michael said, and I turned around. "Great. My brother is here, too. So if Luke comes out of nowhere, and Drew sees, Luke is basically as good as dea-"