Thirty two

Ashki's POV

"Hemmings?" Liam turned around, leaving me shocked and leaning against the lockers.

Is this what it was like when Harry did that to Ronnie?

No, he wouldn't be that careless with her. I know him.

Liam on the other hand...

"Yes, it's Hemmings." Luke rolled his eyes, pushing Liam against a locker.

"She seemed to be enjoying it, right Ashly?" He turned to me.

"It's Ashki." I corrected quietly, Luke glancing over at me.

"And I doubt that was "enjoyable" for her." Luke said, stepping next to me. Luke was the same height as Liam, but Liam was much more intimidating.

"Oh she was. I was telling her how I planned on fucking her senseless on the bathroom fl-" "If you ever talk to her again, I'll make sure you can't move for months." Luke leaned in so Liam could hear loud and clear.

"Whatever." Liam pushed him off, stepping away.

After about four hours of trying to get what happened out of my mind, I finished my homework early, turning it in as everyone groaned in annoyance, due to everyone thinking I'm a teacher's pet.

Except teacher pets talk to the teacher and kiss up.

I do my work and don't say a word, basically.

I took out my phone, feeling it vibrate.

luke: come to the hallway

I bit my lip, trying to think of what he was planning.

I turned around to the desk, asking for permission to go to the restroom.

I walked out into the hall, and felt a hand on my wrist before I was dragged into the closet.

"Please don't scream," a familiar voice said quietly, a hand covering my mouth.

"Luke? What the hell are you doing?" I asked, looking up at his beaming smile.

"I wanted to see you." Luke grinned down at me, and a smile grew on my face as well.

"Well you're cute." I said, and he raised his eyebrow.

"You're weird." He said. Usually if be offended at stuff like this, but I actually find Luke the slightest bit funny.

He leaned down so his eyes were level with mine.

"But I love it." He said, crashing his lips to mine.

"Wait wait wait wait wait," he said, laughing in between the consistent kisses.

"You're too short," he laughed down at me, as I heard the bell ring.

"Stand on my shoes." He instructed, and I did, adding an inch or two.

"That's better," Luke said, his lips attacking mine again.

"Luke," I said into the kiss. He only pulled my waist closer to him.

"Luke, we'll be late to fifth hour." I said, laughing as he pouted when I pulled away.

"Fine. I'll go get my education." He rolled his eyes, walking out of the closet and making me giggle at his annoyance.

"I knew it." Ronnie smiled as I met her eyes.

"I knew you two would be in there. Where else could you have disappeared to? That is adorable, slipping out of class just to see eachother. Oh god, that is cute. I wo-" "Gotta go to class." Luke interrupted, jogging off. I only laughed at his lack of patience.

"Accents are weird." I said, Luke strummed his guitar quietly across from me. "If you think about it, we speak the same language but we don't...talk the same way. It makes no sense to me." I rambled, and he smiled.

"Not everything has to make sense, Ashki." He said. "Like the whole titanic issue you have, love doesn't have to make sense to exist." He glanced up at me.

"Okay people call me a genius because I have book-smarts and common sense, but you are deep." I laughed, and he chuckled. "I bet you've got a collection of inspirational quotes written down somewhere. Along with all these songs you wrote, or maybe even just tidbits of lyrics." I smiled at the thought, running a hand through my hair. "All in my geometry notebook." He said quietly.

"So I've been sitting next to a guy I've been giving dance lessons to for like three months, we finally end up having feelings for each other and he just now tells me he's been writing probably amazing lyrics in a geometry notebook?" I asked, making him laugh a little. "I think that's the longest thing you've said to me." He looked up, biting his lip ring.

"And you shouldn't be so surprised." He looked back down at his guitar.

"You're my inspiration." He said sheepishly.