Three

Ashki's POV

"So what are you wanting to do?" I asked, setting down my bag. "Dance...?" Luke laughed. "Like...a waltz?" I asked. "That a slow dance?" He asked, taking off his jacket, revealing a cut-up tank top. "Yeah." I shrugged, putting on a Coldplay song. He stepped forward, but didn't do anything. It seemed he really didn't know how to do anything in dancing. "Im not going to bite." He said in a low voice,sending chills down my spine. "Yeah, but you can touch." I say under my breath. I realized he could've heard that, and he probably just got the wrong message.

Luke's POV

Ashki took my hand and looked me in the eyes.

Something clicked. Wheels started turning. Something sparked.

Her eyes held me in a trance, the dark blue mixing with light slivers hidden in it. They searched my lighter blue eyes for reassurance, and I glanced down at her hand holding mine for a while and then looked back up to her nervous, yet friendly eyes. She continued her movements, not breaking eye contact, and put my hand on her waist. She moved onto the next hand, and put it on the other side if her waist. She looked back up at me, her eyes looked different. More...intriguing, what a lot of people would just call it "really hot".

They were still cautious, but it made me even more nervous.

"Shit," I said under my breath, praying to god that she didn't hear.

She held one of my hands, and put the other on my shoulder. She blew a strand of hair out I her face, as her eyes met mine again.

Ashki's POV

Why the hell did he just curse?

He seemed nervous, as if he might hurt me on accident...or something.

"Im not going to bite." I repeated his words. "Its not you..." He trailed off. "I just...I feel like I'm going to so something wrong." He said, not looking me in the eyes. Usually that would be like me, but this is really the only place that I feel comfortable.

In the dance studio I've come to love.

"In dancing, it's hard to do something wrong. That's why there are hundreds of thousands of dancers out there. They all dance differently, and none of them the same. But that doesn't mean they're dancing "wrong"," I rambled. "Look," I looked to his feet, and he looked at them with me. "Follow the boots?" He asked. I nodded, "Follow the boots."

I stepped backward, and he stepped forward, I stepped forward, and he stepped backward. I stepped to the side, he followed. "Hey," he said as he started to move to my pace. "Im...I'm doing it," he sounded exited. He glance up at me, and flashed a huge smile.

I don't really see it that often, but I'd like to.

"For someone who doesn't talk much, your actually really smart. Like...advice wise." He said. "Advice on dance is probably the only advice I know how to give." I shrugged. The song ended, and he walked over to his stuff. "Is it okay if I...um..." He said and scratched the back of his neck. "If I take you to my place tomorrow?" He asked nervously.

I still don't understand why he is so nervous.

"Um, I...I'm not really that type o-" "No no no, for" he swallowed. "For guitar lessons." He said, picking up his bag. "Oh, then yeah." I said, trying to be as confident as I could.

It's harder than it sounds, okay?

"Bye Ash." He waved and threw his black bag over his shoulder, jogging off.