Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

I wake up to the sound of waves crashing and the sizzling sound of bacon. I slide off my bed ungracefully and my feet press against the cold wooden floors. I get into the shower and let the cold water run down my pale body. I wear my Troye Sivan merch: TRXYE pink sweater and white ripped jeans complimented with pink rose, white vans. I tie my hair up in a messy bun and grab my polar bear backpack, and headed downstairs. "Morning Weirdo!" Anna yells from the living room. "Morning Airhead." I reply jokingly, "Morning Julia, Michael." Anna's parents look up at me, "Honey you can just call us mom and dad." I sit on the counter, "I know, just wanted to make sure you guys still know your names." Anna's Dad laughs behind his newspaper. "Well hurry up or you'll be late."

I scuffed down my breakfast and headed out the door, Anna following close behind. Half way we came across Tooth my best friend. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!" She came running down the hill. Did I forgot to mention she's extremely energetic wonder where she got it from. We group hug and continue to walk to school. "Did you guys hear?" Me and Anna looked at our friend curiously. "Well... Jack and Rapunzel broke up! Can you believe it? Apparently, she cheated on him with Flynn which was totally expected because the past couple of weeks those two have been flirting."

"Is it a good thing?" Anna asks.

Tooth claps her hands, "Yes that means all the girls who have been crushing on Jack can have a chance with him! I hope I do..." Tooth goes off daydreaming.

Tooth has a major crush on Jack and I think I kind of do too. But not because of his looks but what he did for me. When I was 15, five years after my parents passed I was still in deep sea, I was recovering slowly. When I met him, he lifted my spirits up, he brought me out of the dark and into the light. I'm grateful for him but I developed small feelings for him. Yet it's nothing major like Tooth's feelings towards him. I think mine is just a phase. We found out that Tooth had feelings for him last year when we had a sleepover.

---Flashback---

"OK guys let's all spill some beans here, who do you guys like?" Tooth asked happily.

"Well you know I have a boyfriend so how about you Tooth?" Anna said.

"I was going to tell you guys... and I think now is a good time. I like Jack!" Tooth said loudly yet shyly.

Jack? As in Jack Frost. Ouch. I like him too I think... a little bit. But knowingly a lot of girls like him so it's not surprising. Honestly, I would let Tooth have Jack, she deserves to be happy she's always bubbly and happy, and I don't want that to disappear. Her happiness is more important than mine. If I tell her I liked him too she'll probably think of me as competition and I don't want that, our friendship would sink. My friends are more important than some guy. So, I made the decision to not tell them and avoid Jack in a friendly manner. Allowing my feelings to slowly fade away.

"And how about you Elsa?" They both asked in sync.

Both girls look at me waiting for an answer I hesitate and answered back reluctantly, "No one." They both frown. "No one at all?" Tooth asked. I nodded, "Unless famous people count?" Tooth shook her head no, "Nope has to be someone in our school." I shook my head no, "Nope, no one." Tooth hugged me tightly, "Aww it's ok Elsie you'll find the one, one day."

---End of Flashback---

We arrive at school and a swarm of girls were standing around Jack and Kristoff. I guess they heard the news and would fight to be with Jack. "Damn that's a lot of girls..." Anna remarks. "Do you think I'll even get a chance with him guys?" Tooth asks sadly.

"I think you will, you guys talk though so you have a higher chance with him. Plus, we're friends with him that's a bonus." I say positively. "True true." She replied more happily.

The bell rang, and the swarm of girls dispersed in different directions. The boys approach us steadily. "You seem way popular today." said Anna. Jack rolls his eyes, "Honestly though I'm happy we broke up however I received so many texts and calls from all those girls it's crazy." I look over at Tooth who was totally enchanted by Jack, she was smiling, and he was smiling at her. I feel uncomfortably uncomfortable, "I just remembered I've got to do something... I'll catch up with you guys later." I hurried away into the library for no reason.

I am weird I know. I stare out the window and watch them enter the school building. I could see Tooth staying close to Jack. I smile to myself. It hurts a little but it's worth it.

Anna's POV

Even though Elsa's not my real sister but I know her well enough that she hides a lot of her feelings. When I met Elsa, she was a wreck. I tried talking to her, but she would shut me out, but I understood. Losing your parents is dreadful and a child should never experience that. I introduced her to Jack and she changed from there, and from then she's improved a lot. I feel like she likes him but for Tooth's sake she wouldn't admit it.

"I just remembered I've got to do something... I'll catch up with you guys later." Elsa hurried away. I lower my head and sigh. Why Elsa?

That's the end of the first chapter folks. Thanks for reading, hoped you guys enjoyed that. Much love <3 Don't forget to vote & comment if you want to.