Chapter 7

Elsa's POV

I awkwardly face the front. Did Peter Pan, a total opposite of Jack Frost winked at me. I must be dreaming. I look over at Jack who was in deep concentration in his work, I try to do the same, but Peter keeps kicking my chair over and over. Frustrated, I turn around, "Can you stop." He grins playfully. Talk about creepy, I try focusing on my work again, but no this guy keeps bugging me. This time he is tapping his pen on my chair. I move my chair forward so it's harder from him to reach this time. But he uses his legs to pull my chair closer to him and now... he's finger is tracing back. I jump off my chair falling onto the ground while hitting my head on Jack's desk.

Peter snickers. "Elsa are you alright?" I stand up balancing myself, "I'm fine." I sit on my chair properly. "Are you ok Els?" Jack asks worryingly. "I'm fine." Finally, class ends, and I run towards to the door hoping to get away from Peter. I cautiously go to my locker when there was a bang on the locker next to me. I came face to face with Peter. Again. "Go on a date with me." He said firmly. "No way." I try to move him out of my way, but he blocked me, "Go on a date with me, it's that simple. I'm worthy of your love and affection."

"You're crazy." I say. He laughs, "Baby I'm crazier in bed." He winks at me and that just made me sick. "I said no and that's my final answer."

"Hmmm so you want me to tell Tooth you like Jackie?" My eyes widen, "How did you..." He boops my nose, "I'm an observer. I observe a lot." He examines me up and down, ugh what a perv. "Fine." He smiles happily, "Friday night, I'll pick you up."

Well isn't this great! After school I confront Anna, "Anna I don't know what to do!"

"What is it?" she asks.

"You know Peter Pan?"

She nods, "The complete opposite of Jack, personality wise."

"Yeah anyways I have a date with him this Friday."

She looks at me with shock, "Why???"

"He basically blackmailed me in person, he told me was going to tell Tooth I like Jack which matter a fact I don't... I think."

Anna shakes my shoulders, "You. Going. On. A. Date. With. Peter. Fricking. Pan."

"I. Know."

"That's bad... that's really bad."

I nod in agreement, "And you know what makes him even more weird... he was touching my back." Anna shivers, "Good luck sis." I sigh heavily and face plant onto my bed.

My phone goes off and I receive a text from Tooth,

*. *. * Tooth *. * .*

T: Hey Elsie I need help.

E: What is it?

T: I'm going on a date with Jack Friday night and I'm not sure if we're going to kiss and I don't know what to wear!!! ☹

E: Chill, chill it's going to be fine

T: IT'S NOTTT GOING TO BE FINE! THIS IS JACK FROST WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

I face palm, I love her but she's annoying...

T: Do you think I need to pack mints for when we kiss?

E: Uh do whatever you want to...

T: Ok anyways I have two outfits, *outfit 1* *outfit 2*

E: Hmmm Outfit 1

T: THANK YOOUUUU I THOUGHT THAT TOO

E: No problemo

T: ❤