Chapter 12

Elsa's POV

During Lunch, I hid in the girl's bathroom. I get a text from Rapunzel I hesitate but text back anyways;

Rapunzel 😎❤

R: Hey girl haven't heard from you since Monday, you ok?

E: I'm fine...

R: Anyways, I saw what happened to Tooth?

E: You saw?

R: Yup yesterday at the mall... in fact she approached me and started yelling sh-t 😐

E: Yikes, what did she say?

R: Jack and I's relationship. She yelled at me saying I did him wrong, I don't deserve him yada, yada... but she doesn't know that a couple of weeks before we officially broke up, we had disagreements and argued, our relationship slowly collapsed, and Flynn was there for me. So, I supposedly "cheated" on him is what people say. Oh well.

E: Oh, didn't know that.

R: Well now you know, any who, when I saw she sure has changed.

R: Especially that personality of hers.

E: Yeah... in fact she hates my guts.

R: Why?

E: Uh... she found out I like him.

R: OOOMMMGGG you like him???? I totally ship!

E: 😲 Calm down... he doesn't feel the same way about me though...

R: Hmm but you're most definitely his type. Have you ever catch him staring at you?

E: Not sure, I think so. Only a few times, he was probably daydreaming.

R: ABOUT YOU! He's so into you, trust me.

E: Yeah right... anyways gotta go.

R: Cyaaa Mrs. Frost!

E: Please don't go there.

R: Already did 😃

E: Ttyl 😝

I giggle to myself. Rapunzel isn't that bad. Heck she's probably a better friend than Tooth at this moment. The bell rings for the next classes. Just as I was about to get out of the stall, I hear Tooth enter with a bunch of other girls. "Tooth, you know how we're like nearly adults now. Do you think you and Jack would have... you know?" The girls giggle. "Hmm I don't know yet. I hope sooner than later."

"Do you think he'll make the first move or you?"

Tooth giggles, "I hope he does, I mean doesn't the guy make the first move?" The girls murmur amongst themselves. She wants to have sex with Jack... what the actual fudge nuggets. A few minutes later they leave. I slowly open the stall and check if no one else was around. Shoot I'm late for class. I get to class as quickly as I can, darn 10 minutes late.

"Ah Elsa you're late."

"Sorry Mrs I was caught up with something... won't happen again." I slightly nod in apology and sit down behind Jack and... Tooth. Throughout class I've realise that Tooth has been awfully touchy, feely with Jack. Messing up his hair, touching his shoulder, arm and thigh. She's basically all over him, I frown in disgust. She really has changed and truthfully, she's a bitch. I'm quite glad we're no longer friends right now.

I end up doodling in my notebook because I can't concentrate with her doing that stuff to him.

School went by slowly it was torturing. At the front gates, I approach Tooth for no god damn reason. "Hey Tooth." She eyes me up and down, "What do you want dweeb?" Ouch that hurts. "Um just wanted to let you know that... you look great today." My mind was blank I had no idea what to say. "Thanks, I know isn't that obvious, is that all?"