Chapter 10

Elsa's POV

Monday morning rain is falling. All night I've been contemplating if I should go tonight or not. What happens if we can't go in? Rapunzel said she's got sources but what if it doesn't go as planned. What if we get caught? I'm going to be in deep trouble. I sigh and get ready for school.

Anna and I arrive at school on time. We go to our usual place where we meet up but only Kristoff was here. "Uh where's Jack and Tooth?" He shakes his head, "I don't know." Throughout the morning we didn't see them until lunch Tooth was sitting at our usual table. But Tooth looks different her usual black hair was dyed cherry brown. It suited her well since it compliments her violet eyes. Just as we were about to sit down with her a group of other people sat down. We look at each other confused, "Ah what's going on here?" Tooth looks up at us. "Oh, we're just having more friends sit with us." I look at her confusingly, "Yeah ok but we sit here too." Tooth looks up at me with a disgust look. What the hell happened to her? She was fine yesterday. "Do you have problem with that?" Ok rude. "No but where are we going to sit?" She looks around and points to an empty table, "You can drag it over." Well she's demanding. Then I notice I don't see Jack. "Uh where's Jack?"

She looks up at me and frowns, "He's in the bathroom, why do you care?" I was lost for words, what happened to her? "I was just wondering." She rolls her eyes, "Oh yeah? Or that the fact you like Jack and have been hiding that from me and now you want to steal him away from me?" My eyes widen, "Excuse me?" She flicks her hair, "You heard me... bitch. Anyways, Anna, Kristoff you can sit down." Anna looks at me worryingly and sits. I could feel tears start to form, so I just nod and back away. 1 What the hell just happened? And 2 what's gotten into Tooth. How did she find out?

After school at the front gate I ask Anna how'd she know about it. "Uh... I told her last night. I'm sorry Els. It was an accident. I didn't mean to tell her over the phone it just came out." My face went blank, "No it's ok Anna I kind of saw this coming... anyways we are going home?" She hesitates, "Um I can't I got a study session with Tooth and them... and she doesn't want you there." I nod my head understandably. I head home by myself... in the rain.

I see a text from Rapunzel asking if I'm still down for tonight. I finally made up my mind and decide to go. After what happened at school I need to clear my head and just let it go. I take a warm shower and I put on a black strapless off-shoulder bell sleeves romper; and slip on black Bamboo Mozza lace-up boots. I put on a choker and necklace, a couple of rings and plain silver bangles. I allow my hair to go out naturally wavy and put on mascara, eyeliner and a matte maroon lipstick. I grab my clutch purse and phone. Thank God Anna has a study session, she would stop me from going. Rapunzel's car pulls up at front. I excitedly jump into the car, "Are you ready to get your dance on?!" We drive only a couple of minutes into the city.

We stop in front a nightclub, Mist Indigo. I start to get nervous. We exit the car and head over. Rapunzel smiles at the bouncer, "Is my dad in?" The bouncer nods. "Good, I got guests." She points at me, Astrid and Tiana. And just like that the bouncer lets us in. "Your dad owns the club?" I ask surprisingly. "Uh duh, you didn't have to worry about anything." We approach the bar, "Hey Susie hit me and my friends up with the alcohol-free cocktails." "Got it girl." The bartender gives each and one of us a different coloured cocktail. Rapunzel had yellow, Tiana green, Astrid red and I a blue one. Ironic. I take a sip and it just taste like soda mixed with a flavoured syrup. "Let's hit the dance floor, shall we?"

As we hit the dance floor the song 'No Broken Hearts – Bebe Rexha ft. Nicki Minaj' starts playing. ((YouTube video up there ^^^)) We danced and danced. Drinks in our hands. We sang the song as loud as we can and danced around like crazy, our hairs messed up. Song after song we danced and danced. A guy comes up behind me and starts dancing in sync with me. I get creeped out for a sec... hell, I don't care let me enjoy my night, I start dancing with him. He slides his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck. He looks slightly older than me but oh well. We continue to dance. And then he came extremely close. He starts kissing up my neck, at first it felt great but then I start to get uneasy. I try to shake this uneasy feeling away, it went away for a minute then came back. All of a sudden, I imagined Jack standing in the middle of the dance floor looking disappointed. I push the guy away, "Sorry I need some air." I grab my stuff and head out the club.