Chapter Five

"Can we make this quick, August? I want to get back to my girlfriend," she sighs, collapsing into his private booth.

She is already itching to be near Regina once again and she doesn't feel comfortable leaving her after what they just experienced together. Especially, since they were in their roles and she doesn't want Regina to have another sub-drop.

Suddenly, there's a waitress carefully placing two cocktails down in front of them. She glances up at the brunette with obnoxiously huge breasts and rolls her eyes. August's type is so predictable and so not necessary.

"Have a drink, Swan," he offers, reaching for his glass.

"Thank you," she smiles politely at the waitress who nods in return before disappearing into the dark. "What's up, August?" She blurts out, taking a hefty sip of the dark liquid.

The ice clinks around the glass and she physically shudders from the straight whiskey that burns as it slides down her throat. She grimaces, so not in the mood to drink right now when all she wants is to be by her girlfriend.

"So, Deputy, I want to discuss the club-" he begins but she instantly holds up her hand to silence him.

"Not right now. Regina is over there and I don't want to keep her waiting," she states with conviction, setting her glass back down, and glancing over in her girlfriend's direction.

Her stomach bottoms out because a certain brunette is in the booth next to Regina, leaning in dangerously close.

"What the hell!" She groans, leaping right out of the booth.

She stomps over to her table, her blood boiling because she just knows Lily hasn't been playing nice lately. She slams her palms down onto the table, provoking both women to jump. She leans down, intimidatingly close and stares into those mischievous hazel eyes with rage.

"What are you doing, Lily?" She interrogates in a calm manner despite her inner turmoil.

She doesn't trust Lily one bit after her little stunt the other night. She continuously turns down her offers but Lily keeps pursuing her and she just has this gut feeling that Lily is jealous of Regina.

Hazel eyes scan her face, slowly shifting down toward her cleavage that just so happens to be on display thanks to her dress. Her chest flares up with heat from the unwanted attention. Lily smirks in triumph and hums in satisfaction, knowing she has Emma's attention now.

"Nothing," Lily so innocently hums, "just having a little chat with your girlfriend. I have to say watching you two..."

"Shut your mouth right now," she barks in a stern tone forcing her estranged friend to snap her mouth shut.

"Miss Swan," Regina coldly growls, convincing her stomach to curl into a ball and hide because she has a feeling she's in trouble. "Lily was just complimenting our performance. She was saying how you always did know how to control anyone you wanted in bed."

"That's not true, Regina," she pleads for her to understand, gazing so helplessly into her eyes. "Don't believe anything she says. She's just jealous but I can't seem to wrap my head around why?" She groans, whipping around to glare murderously at Lily.

"Swan, I want to leave," Regina firmly demands, rising from the booth with elegance and composed even though she's probably feeling embarrassed and mortified.

"Fine by me," Emma immediately agrees, slipping her hand into Regina's even though they are trembling with rage.

"Swan? What's going on?" August asks as he quickly approaches the booth. "Are you leaving?"