One? Two? Three?

It took one second for a kiss, two seconds for a fall, and three seconds for the entire mansion to go into chaos.

Rumplestiltskin used his magic to put the White Fairy in the bed next to the crib. Who's the Sleeping Beauty now? "This is all very strange," Rumple said to himself. Gideon was asleep in his arms. Very peculiar for a wailing baby to fall asleep in two seconds...

Rumplestiltskin had no more placed Gideon in the empty crib when he started to hear a panic come from the parents in the rooms around him. One panicked mother ran by with a sleeping baby held tightly in her arms, when she saw Belle, the mother stopped.

"Why is your baby's eyes open," asked the mother in wonderment and suspicion.

Belle didn't seem to hear her - or anything for that matter. She just continued to gaze into the beautiful blue eyes that had opened right after her kiss.

"Why wouldn't they be?" Rumplestiltskin asked. He glanced at Belle wondering what she was thinking then looked back at the woman.

"Well," choked the mother through tears, "my baby and everyone else's I've met have just fell asleep. A-all at the same time! A-a-and they all started to wail right before going to sleep."

She showed Rumplestiltskin her baby. "It was all very sudden. One second he's coo-ing and happy, the next he's wailing, and the second after he's asleep."

"I see," replied Rumplestiltskin. This was troubling, considering the same happened to Gideon. The mother joined the room and peered at Belle's baby.

"She's very beautiful," said the mother, "what's her name?"

Belle looked up at the mother and smiled "thank you." She then looked at Rumple; since everything had happened so quickly, this was the first Rumple had seen Belle's face after entering the babe's room.

Rumple saw the tears - seemingly happy tears - streaming down her face. "Belle?" He said as he drew to her side.

"Rumple," Belle replied with a quiver and a small tremble in her voice. "This is our baby. Look at her."

Rumple leaned in and gasped, "I-it can't be! She's from -

"She's from the land the author invented. I-in that Heroes and Villians Book!" Belle replied giddily and in wonderment.

"H-how?" Rumple replied, "I thought she wasn't real." He couldn't believe he had abandoned a daughter in another realm. He was so ashamed that he had been so fixated on his happy ending that he didn't think of the consequences.

"Me too," replied Belle "but a mother knows her child and this is ours."

"I have to find my husband now," the other mother said. "Congratulations on your child. My name is Rebecca."

Rebecca turned to leave - she, in fact, did need to find her husband - but before she did she knew she needed to make sure her child would be alright.

"Rumplestiltskin, I trust you already plan on doing this - seeing that two of your children are sharing the same situation as mine - but please find out what's wrong with our children and help them." Her plea was earnest.

"I will - for my son Gideon," replied Rumple.

"And for your daughter the White Fairy," added Rebecca.

"And for our daughter that's in my arms," Belle said.

"We all will," chipped in Emma with Hook by her side and the fairies behind her, "for the sake of all the children."

———————————————————
Hi! It's the author, RumbellaGold.

If you like what I've written, please leave a nice comment and give a vote! Please feel free to ask questions and make suggestions for future chapters.

Read on, friends!

In the next chapter we'll see more about the connection between the Sleeping Beauty baby and the White Fairy. Will the White Fairy and the other children wake up? Read on and see.

In the next chapter a missing puzzle piece from the White Fairy's life is revealed.