Kiss of Death

I tried to explain what was going on to those in the room, but all that came out was undistinguishable shouts.

It felt as if my heart was a black hole that drained all the life from me.

Then I felt nothing. I was in a black void.

"What did you do?" Someone shouted. It sounded like Belle. I looked around me but couldn't see anyone.

"I had to take her heart out, I believe it's been cursed. She was in extreme pain."

My heart no longer being in my body explains why I'm not in pain - the "kiss of death" is no longer inside of it.

"Well, Savior, I surely hope you did the right thing, and seeing as that is my daughter's heart, I would appreciate if you gave it to me." That was definitely Rumplestiltskin. Glad to know my heart is safe - I doubt either the Savior or dear old dad would harm it.

She must have given it to him.

"Why is it black and glittering," Belle sounded like she was crying as she said this.

"It looks like the Black Fairy put black fairy dust in her heart," an unfamiliar but friendly voice stated. "That makes since why your kiss didn't work Belle. This isn't a curse. It's called the "kiss of death.'" This person then went on to explain almost everything that I had needed to say to my parents and more.

"In order to cure this poison, we need to make an antidote from true love, remove the poison from her heart then immediately place the antidote of love within."

"If that's all that needs to be done, I'll go start making the antidote," Rumplestiltskin said. "Blue, do you happen to know of anyway to release the poison from her heart?"

"Unfortunately no. I've never even seen this done before."

"Hopefully the White Fairy will be able to tell us more when she wakes up," piped in the Savior. "How about Hook and I go and get the books from Belle's library that may be able to tell us more while Rumplestiltskin whips up that antidote. Blue, do you think their may be anything in the books of the fairies to tell us what to do?"

"We'll certainly look."

"I'm staying with her," said Belle. She must have placed her hand on me when she said this because I could suddenly feel my body.

"Sounds like a good plan, let's all get to it." I didn't realize my parents would be so dedicated to helping me. I honestly thought they may be too busy with Gideon and Jane.

I'm glad they aren't.

The room went silent for at least a few minutes then Belle spoke to me. "Don't worry, we'll save you."

She must have put her hand on my face. At that point I was able to fight off the darkness and open my eyes.

I saw her staring right at me.

All of a sudden, she was very excited. "You're awake!"

I nodded.

"I'm going to fetch you some tea then tell the others." I nodded and smiled. She ran off.

Once she had gone out of the room I changed from my heavy dress to a light white and fluffy long sleeve shirt. I placed light pink leggings with matching fluffy socks on as well.

I knew a lot about many realms (fashion, food, culture, etc) because I had developed the same power to teleport out of the Dark Realm and into other realms that the Black Fairy had.

She used this to steal children; I used this to give the children information back about their realms. This gave them hope to return.

After changing, I sat up in the bed. I had no motivation to get out of the bed, but my dignity wouldn't allow me to be laying down when they all returned.

I asked the teapot next to me to put an order in for some soup and crackers - after everything I had done, I was quite hungry.

I looked at the clock and realized it was already nearly two. And that I had no idea how to take the "kiss of death" out of my heart.

At 2:00 pm, Belle walked back into the room. My soup and the others who had been in the room before followed shortly after.

———————————————————
*On December 20th changes were made to the previous chapter "Jane" in order to add clarity to who she is. I would recommend re-reading for further understanding on Jane or reading the change section in the comment below! *

Hi! It's the author, RumbellaGold.

If you like what I've written, please leave a nice comment and give a vote! Please feel free to ask questions and make suggestions for future chapters.

Read on, friends!

In the next chapter the White Fairy makes a good friend after being attacked.