Paddy

The year has been going surprisingly well. Defence is by far everyone's favourite though the Slytherins are less vocal about it except me. Hagrid is also doing a great job well it would be better if it wasn't flobberworms but Malfoy is the reason so understandable I guess. It's the first Hogsmeade visit and since everything that happened lead to me forgetting to get the slips signed Harry and I are stuck in the castle now I would normally use this time to go see Hiccup but I really want to talk to Moony. I knock on the door before strutting in and throwing myself on to a chair "Amelia?" Remus asks amusement and curiosity lacing his tone. I smile "Professor" I normally sign when I speak with him in class as I do most of the time in school as it keeps others away so it comes as a shock when I speak. "What can I do for you?" I sit up a little shrugging "What I can't catch up with my beloved Uncle and Professor?" I place a hand over my heart feigning hurt making him chuckle "You remember?" I nod "I remember everything. Plus I have this." I pull the sheet that I got from the bank from my bag and give it to the man in front of me who reads through it before handing it back shock written on his features "You have a mate" I nod smiling as I unconsciously rub my bracelet. "Tell me about him" So I do. I tell him about Hiccup, Berk and mine and Harry's childhood. By the end Moony has so many conflicting emotions that I regret telling him things but know he needed to know especially about Padfoot so I walk round the desk and hug the man who I know would do anything for me close letting him sort through everything. Soon enough he hugs me back telling me that if he had known he would have taken us away a long time ago. I smile telling him things happen for a reason and that I'll talk to him later. I then decide to walk to the forest so that I can see Hiccup but when I arrive I am faced with a far to familiar black dog making me stop in my tracks. We stare at one another for a long time before he goes to run but I shout after him "Uncle Padfoot. Wait." He freezes before transforming back to himself "Mia" I cut him off gripping him in a hug and teleporting us Berk. "Are you an idiot? In your dog form your safe like this you're not. Do you want to go back there?" I yell at him pacing only stopping when I see Sirius tense so I turn just in time to be pinned on the ground. "Toothless" I laugh pushing against him as Hiccup joins in the laughing and starts to pull the dragon off me. "Mia aren't you suppose to be in school and whose this?" Hiccup asks as he helps me up "Yeah I am but everyone is at the village but me and Harry so I decided to come see you when this idiot decides that he escapes prison only to get court again. It's Sirius Black, my Godfather and uncle." I grumble patting Toothless. "Urr" I hear Sirius start before I turn storming up to him and pushing him back harshly "What the bloody hell were you thinking?!" I cry out continuing to punch and hit against his chest fighting back sobs. I feel arms wrap around me followed shortly by another pair. "Mia, pup, let me explain please." He pleads with me only letting me go when my body relaxes but Hiccup keeps his hold on me. Time skip over the reasons for Sirius escaping and the events he explains in POA. "I changed back because I was shocked that you recognised me after so long and that you weren't running. Then I looked at you and forgot that I was running and in danger. I'm sorry." After listening I just stare 'shouldn't you say something or maybe tell him what has been going on with you and Harry?' Hiccup asks me taking a deep breath I tell Sirius everything the Dursleys, my magic and my mate. I'll tell you he didn't seem pleased that I was mated so young but after speaking with Hiccup while I played tag with Toothless he warmed to the idea rather quickly. Quickly casting a spell to check the time I realised I needed to be getting back to school but seeing Sirius so happy and youthful makes me wish I didn't have to. "Uncle Padfoot. Siri. Paddy. SIRIUS!" I call startling him with my shout "Mia? What's wrong? Are you alright?" He panics "It's time to go. Sorry Paddy" I smile sadly wishing he didn't know to go back. "It's okay sweetie everything will work out. I promise."
Turning to Hiccup I see the sad look that occupies his eyes and face most of the time take over once again I embrace him tightly kissing his collarbone softly as I say 'I'll bring them back. Both of them. Stay strong. I love you.' With a faint I love you too from Hiccup I take my Godfather by his arm and take us back to Hogwarts. We arrive in a place rather familiar to me but not Sirius "Where are we now?" He asks "Hogwarts" I answer "No I know Hogwarts and I don't know this place." I smile sadly "Pads welcome to the Chamber of Secrets." His jaw hits the floor.
"What?!" I smirk and inform him of the events of 2nd year, to say the least he's not happy at all. When it's time for dinner I help sneak Padfoot out before walking back in and entering the Great Hall with Harry. Throughout dinner Ron and Hermione tell us all about Hogsmeade which both bothers and excites Harry and I eventually they ask us what we did and Harry tells him about his time with Moony and I tell them I took a walk on the grounds. Deciding to test the twin bond I ask Harry if he wanted to see Hiccup again and meet Toothless to which he nods discreetly so I tell him I'll take him next Hogsmeade day.