Why can't you just be proud of the boy you have?

I looked for Stoick at his house and Gobber's before finally finding him and the other adults in the tribe in the Great hall discussing problems.... Dragons. But I'm mad so mad that my hair has turned a flaming red, close to the appearance of fire so I storm through the doors "STOICK!!!" I shout pushing people out of my way, though a lot move quickly when they see me, I finally make it to him, Spitelout and Gobber everyone is silent and watching every move we make. "Amelia!" he greets me cheerfully causing me to raise an eyebrow in disbelief "How dare you." I growl, yes growl I actually growl, he looks extremely confused whereas his brother looks as if he is about to wet himself, having been on the end of my temper many times before because of his son. "Mia lass calm down." Gobber tries feebly stopping short when I move my cold glare to him "What's the problem, lass?" Stoick asks still not understanding my temper is directed at him. "YOU!" I scream "Your the problem. The way you are towards Hiccup, your son, is disgusting. You're a disgrace, a hopeless father. It honestly surprises me because you are a great chief." I begin to rant, continuous growls and snarls laced in my speech. "You should be proud of your boy. Not because he's doing okay in training but because he's incredible, he's talented and smart. He's way ahead of his time but all you do, all this village, his tribe, do is bully and put him down. IT'S DISGUSTING!" I fume baring my teeth and glare at every single one of the adults in the hall, while I'm raging I can feel the air around me shift with my magic as well as Hiccup and Harry both trying to find out what has me so out of control and emotional. "I think you should rethink everything because if you carry on this way you will be losing all you have left. You've let her down Stoick and in the process pushing all you have left away." With that I turn on my heel and swift leave the Hall and let the scene play back for my boys to see, making my way back to the cove at a much slower pace than when I left. Upon my arrival my arms are full of a sobbing Hiccup "Thank you." "Always." I place a kiss to his hair before sitting on the ground pulling him further into me. We sit curled on the ground silently before Sirius joins us with Toothless close behind, I lean my weight into my uncle's side and tell them both what happened while I keep a strong grip on the broken teen in my arms. This boy, teen, is mine. He's my best friend, my mate. I need to protect him, so I will.