Moony meet Hiccup.... Hiccup meet Moony

"Hiccup this is Professor R.J Lupin or Our Uncle Remus Or Moony." I introduce motioning between Harry and I then Moony and Hiccup. Remus sits back looking between us all before studying Hiccup silently while I study Remus himself and I notice his eyes flash so I give him a 'Really?' look since I know he's let Moony have a bit more control than normal probably to get his opinion before they decided if Hiccup is good enough for his cub Wolfie informs me. "It's nice to meet you." Remus says finally offering his hand to the viking who shakes it relief flooding his features. "So this is you're mate then cub" he turns to me, I nod "How come he's here? From what you told me he's muggle and doesn't live nearby" sheepishly I rub my neck before answering avoiding eye contact "I was bored since everyone was in Hogsmeade so I thought it'll be fun to show Hic round Hogwarts and it was to cheer Harry up to." Uncle Moony stares at me with a look that particularly screams 'I know your lying' but nods along anyway. "As for him being muggle well he's my mate so he can know as is written in some creature law and he knows about dragons." He chuckles before agreeing with me. "True. So Harry what do you think about all of this?" Harry looking confused asks "About these two or Sirius?" "Both." Lupin answers "Well these two I'm fine with have been since they first met when Mia and I were six. As for Sirius I'm a little confused I mean Mia says he's good and I've seen prove that he didn't betray my parents as well as Peter being alive" Harry pauses 'but?' I ask through the bond "but why now? Why didn't he escape before now? Why wasn't there a trail?" "All good questions. However I can only answer one and even then it's mostly a guess. There wasn't a trail because it would have been hard to find prove of innocence against the way it looked, Sirius also said it was his fault. His name didn't help much either." Moony answers "But I'm sure if you ask your sisters she'll be able to tell you more or even Hiccup it seems." He adds watching us both blush a little "Mia?" Harry asks. Sighing "I spoke to him. Well I shocked him meaning he transformed back so I took him to Berk not realising Hic was there so I yelled before they both calmed me down enough for Pads to explain. He stayed sane because he knew he was innocent, it was a fact so the dementors couldn't take it away. When the Minister visited he had the paper that the Weasleys were on the front, where Rat was on the front. Rat is Wormtail. And Sirius was thin enough to get through the bars but he needed motivated which was the fact the traitor was with us possibly even in the same room as you. So he escaped and made his way here to keep us safe and get the traitor." I tell them.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Time skip☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Later that evening I woke up feeling uneasy so I grab my wand and map after changing into some jeans and a jumper. I grip both items tightly as I march on to the grounds where I sit on a rock by the lake glancing over the map I notice that I'm not alone "Hey Pads." I greet patting the space next to me that is quickly occupied by the girm dog that is my uncle. I run my fingers through his knotted fur leaning gently on his side "Do you want to get out of here?" I ask still feeling uneasy. At his nod I grip his fur whisking us away "welcome back to the cove" I announce laying back watching the moon "What's worrying you, love?" My uncle's voice rings clear "And that's a good map" I smile lightly "Yeah it still needs work but should be done soon." I answer ignoring his question "What's wrong?" He asks again "Just worrying" I answer "there's a reason I brought us here. I believe we're about to have company soon." I continue pointing vaguely in the direction of Berk, not long after the words leave my mouth an angry Hiccup comes stomping into the cove. "Mia?" He stops shocked staring. In answer I open my arms which Hiccup enters without hesitation hugging me close "your dad" I state hugging him tighter when he nods, gently leaning back running my fingers through his hair absently "Where's Toothless?" I ask reaching out to Sirius who joins us silently reaching for Hiccup, part of me wanting to pull away while the other knew that like myself and brother Hiccup needed someone to provide the paternal love he doesn't experience a lot so I surrender him over with a nod while I get up in search of a dragon. "Toothless!" I call before getting knocked over "Hey bud, I missed you too but he needs you." When we return my heart breaks at the scene Hiccup is crying telling Sirius everything while Sirius looks close to tears himself rocking the boy gently soon joined by Toothless who wraps himself around the pair licking Hic wiping the tears away. I kneel in front leaning in pressing my lips gently to Hiccup's hair telling him it will be okay. "H-have you t-told him?" Hiccup asks me brokenly "Not yet." I glance at Sirius before sitting back on my heels "We got you case reopened and a trail is being set up for you." I look my uncle in the eye smirking as I watch the information sink in before I am forced into the embrace as well. Pulling away from them I look directly into Hiccup's eyes "Ready to talk about it?" At his nod we all sit in a circle while Hic tells us that his dad had come back and was over the moon with how well he was doing in his training which has made him feel terrible as he doesn't want his dad to be proud of him because he can kill a dragon he wants him to be proud of him for being him. "I get it Hic." I tell him leaning over to squeeze his knee comfortingly "I'll be back, keep him outta trouble for me." I say standing and leaving Sirius to tell Hiccup his story, so he knows he's not alone. 'Where are you going?' Hic asks 'Just sorting something out before I forget, trust me.' I answer before speeding up heading straight for the chief of Berk.