Hate her lets make her life hell

Mia's POV

Soo I hate her. Bloody toad. She's making everyone sit at house tables for meals, meaning I've been skipping meals so that I don't have to a) sit with my house and b) dont see her. On the plus side when I've got hungry and gone to the kitchens I met up with Dobby. She's also not letting us do magic, we're in a magic school but cant use magic. I'm not the only one who hates her everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, does however most of my house are cosying up to her. Fred and George are pranking her whenever and wherever possible and well I've been helping. Mione recently approached me with the idea that we should make a defence club that she wants Harry to teach, personally I think he would make an excellent teacher something Hic has agreed with but convincing Harry that will be next to impossible especially with the way people are treating him - like he is a child but all the wizarding world seems to care about is hurting people, hurting Harry their supposed 'hero' especially that toad-faced pink covered troll. "Calm Wolfie nice and calm killing will not help Harry.... or me" Hiccup reminds me feeling the burning hatred through the bond. Breathing deeply I continue on my walk to meet the others so we can head to the hogs' head together.

We arrive at the run down pub and wait for those that hermione invited "honestly Mine I don't think this was the best place nor have you thought enough about this" I say leaning against Harry scanning the room once again not liking the looks of the crowd "Don't be daft Mia it's better here than the three broomsticks as there's no one to overhear us" she attempts to reassure me again but her words have to opposite affect before I can respond Harry squeezes my arm silently telling me to let it go which I do as I see the group enter. I smile gleefully when I see Fred, George, Lee, Luna and Neville arrive these are my people I think then roll my eyes at the faint laughter I hear over both bonds giving a playful nudge back, mentally for Hic but physically for Harry. After a lot of arguing everyone agrees on the defence meetings and everyone signs an enchanted paper that they don't know is charmed, Mione is brilliant. We had decided that it would be best I didn't sign even if hermione is not one to lose something of this importance but better safe than sorry especially times like these.

After the meeting I peck Harry on the cheek, swiftly exiting the cave at the edge of the village so I can spend the rest of the day at the edge. Upon arriving I am tackled to the floor by two overgrown puppies that turn out to be Shadow and Toothless, petting them I reassure them that I missed them too. "You know sometimes I think you only come around to see them not me." I hear Hiccup complain somewhere above my head so tilting my head back I grin "sometimes" we laugh as he helps me up, I take a minute to appreciate Hiccup and how different he appears now compared to when we met and boy do I like the change. " How you been Hic?" I ask hugging him close "better than you." He grins small, I rise an eyebrow in question "Astrid is, well we've not been you know" he awkwardly elaborates " you having problems?" I ask trying to understand, he nods "Yeah. To be honest Mia I don't think it's working, I think we might have been wrong, this bond. Our bond. I think it's meant to be us. Not as friends. Not as siblings. Us as in a couple." He admits. I feel the guilt burn through me. I never wanted our bond to hurt Hiccup it's why I took so long to tell him because I've always known he liked Astrid but now the very thing - our bond - that I treasure and the same bond that has kept us safe and sane is ruining Hiccup's life. "I'm sorry Hiccup" I say but he shakes his head cutting me off "no I'm not trying to make you feel guilty. I'm trying to explain." He rushes "I love you Mia and I want to see where this, us together, goes. I ended it with Astrid. I finally realised you were right. Astrid was awful to me as were the others and just because they changed now that I'm 'cool' doesn't change the past. I'm sorry if I hurt you by pursuing Astrid and rejecting the bond" I trying to interrupt, shaking my head only he keeps going pleading me to listen "but I'm not doing that anymore. I love you. And I want you Amelia Potter, but only if you will have me" he finishes passionately so I know he not only means it but has seriously thought it through. I stare in open-mouthed shock, delighted at this turn of events then as I see the worry enter his eyes and realise I've yet to outwardly react so I jump wrapping my arms and legs around my mate holding him close and answer "You have me. You always did and always will, Dragon boy. I love you Hiccup Haddock. "