End of the year

I was excited but nervous I got a letter through with the time and date of Sirius' trial, but I don't know what to make of the situation. what if they still think he's guilty? what if they don't let him take care of us? 'calm down, wolfie' I hear Hiccup's voice calm me 'everything will be okay' I don't answer instead I look at Harry, Remus and Sirius and roll my eyes, they were a mess. Walking over avoiding eye contact I begin to straighten Harry's and Remus' ties then help Harry and Sirius with their hair I then look at the mirror flattening my dress, they were making me wear a dress. "You look lovely." Remus reassured me as Sirius placed his hand on my shoulder, I shake my head disagreeing "You do Mia. But if you want to change you have five minutes." Harry tells me knowing my hatred for dresses. "We need to go." I tell them speaking for the first time that day "Now please." they agree and the air becomes thick with nerves and doubt.

Upon arriving we have to get our wands check while Madam Bones takes Sirius away, it takes everything in me to not snatch him away and run, not stopping till I know we are safe and free. But for that to be we can't run. 'Hiccup? You there?' I call through the bond and send on the bracelet 'I'm hear.' He answers sending a mental hug that I am quick to return 'After this is sorted I'm bringing them to the cove. I promised Harry that he could meet Toothless ages ago but didn't get round to it. Plus I think it will be nice for all of us.' I inform Hiccup distracting myself as we sit in the court room waiting but before he replies the officials enter soon followed by Sirius. Here we go...

☆☆☆☆☆Time skip ☆☆☆☆☆

Innocent.
They ruled him innocent. He's free. They also ruled that the 12 years he spent in prison would be seen as his punishment for being an illegal Animagus so that meant he was allowed to take his mantle of Lord Black and more importantly he can take Harry and I into his care, which was the very first thing he did.
We are currently on the train home from Hogwarts as Remus had to take us back after the trail, stupid exams. For the first time I'm excited to be going home. 'As long as you don't forget to visit me little wolf." Hiccup orders me causing me to giggle lightly. "What?" The trio ask me all curious yet smiling with me "nothing I just can't wait to get home." I shrug 'what really?' Harry pushes 'Hic' I smile softly at him. Even with Remus leaving this year hasn't been terrible which to be honest should have told me that something was going to happen.
Pulling into the station suddenly my vision and hearing fade and blur like I'm not really present in my own life. I can see Harry's, Sirius', Remus', Fred's and George's worried faces in front of me lips soundlessly calling out to me but all I can hear is Hiccup screaming, screaming for Toothless. Then I hear him crying. What's happening? 'Hiccup talk to me. What's happening? Hiccup!' I scream tears tearing at my pale hair, my hair fading from its shocking red to blinding white as my heart races with pure fear. "Hiccup" i say aloud before falling and clinging to the twins who pull me closer.

But this was a long time ago.....