Reunited

""It's a girl!! Oh my I've always dreamed of having a girl ! I never thought it'd come true!!" Lususria shouted excitedly as you stood in the door step staring at him.. This dude is a member of the varia? You questioned yourself , looking at the address Kyuu Daime had given you, Well this is the place...
You stepped into the mansion as Lusuria stepped aside smiling at you happily .

"Lusuria senpai 's pregnant?~~" Fran asked emotionlessly with Bel laughing as he spoke, " Ushishi Lusuria's finally lost it ushishi..."
"VOI IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU CAME YOU...." Squalo stopped in the middle of his sentence staring at you wide eye which just caused Levi to snicker. As if just on cue Xanxus came out of his room , making his way to his throne , "You're too loud you piece of trash ..." Xanxus said muttering under his breath. Just as he sat down, he stared at you from top to bottom, why does this woman look so familiar.

" I apologize if I  scared you but I'd have assume a man your age would have seen a lady at least once in his life.." You said trying to hold back your giggles. Squalo tried to collect himself back, staring at you in disbelieve, he had been told that he would be working closely to the cloud guardian who was very skilled and experienced but he never thought it would be a girl.

"Ushishi the prince likes you, princess.Names Belphegor"
You turned your attention to the blonde , giving him a small smile, " Pleasure to meet you, your highness." You said playfully bowing causing Bel to laugh with delight .
"That's right I almost forgot to introduce you to everyone!" Lusuria exclaimed , " I'm Lusuria ! that there is Fran!" He said pointing  at the guy with a frog hat.
"That's Squalo ." 

You turned to your new partner who was the man with the long silver hair. Squalo extended his hand adverting his gaze from you, he was embarrassed from the way he reacted earlier but if both of you were going to be partners  he better straighten things up now. " I look forward to working with you.I've heard many impressive things about you." You said as you took his hand shaking it. Squalo was shocked but felt his confidence coming back to him as he gave you a small smile which you returned .

"The one with the beard is Levi and the one on the throne is our boss Xanxus." You gave both a curt nod before proceeding to introduce yourself.
"My name is (y/n) Hatake , Kyuu Daime sent me to take over the position of the cloud guardian." You said looking at each of them once more. 

Xanxus felt himself tense up as he stared at you in disbelieve, (y/n)? Hatake? 
A picture of a sweet young girl flashed through his mind.

FLASHBACK

"Gomen.. I didn't mean to have gotten you involve ..." you said as you wrapped the wound around Xanxus's fist . 
The Hatake Family was an ally of the Vongola and Kyuu Daime and Xanxus came to japan to visit their ally allowing both you and Xanxus to meet.

"It's fine... Those boys needed to be taught a lesson.." Xanxus said admiring your soft features as you treated his wound. She's always putting up a beautiful smile with her cheery personality, I never imagined seeing her like this ...
"No one has ever tried to defend me the way you did ...." You said once you were done bandaging his fist.

Xanxus smiled as he lifted your chin so that both of you met eye to eye , " Stay by my side from now on (y/n) chan, and I'll protect you from harms way ..." This caused you to smile as you nodded . Xanxus chuckled as he brought you into his arms.

END OF FLASHBACK
 (y/n) Hatake.. Xanxus clenched his fist as he stared at you, it's been so long ... but she hasn't changed one bit, still as cheerful as ever ...

How did I ever let you slip away....