That douchebag is you....

"Where the fuc..."

"Don't continue that..." You said as you placed a finger on Xanxus's lips , you didn't need Xanxus shouting right now.

You paid attention to the atmosphere and air around you trying to sense any presence . Once you confirmed it was just both of you , you let your hand drop , sighing, trying to gather yourself together , before proceeding to find him .

"How..."

"It's his ability to move around swiftly , like an illusion he makes himself invisible and either attack or escape ..." You said cutting Xanxus off as you took a deep breath in.

"I wasn't asking for that ....How do you know him ?"

Might as well come clean if you want to work with Xanxus on this mission ."we were both in the same elite combat team that go on missions together very often . Somehow we started going out after he pestered me for a while ..."

Xanxus suppressed his temper , he was really pissed that Kira was your first and not him but he wanted to know what happened.

"One mission , I almost died and I had a vision of someone and it wasn't him ... But he saved me in that mission only because he was one of the enemy's that was an undercover

In the Vongola family ...he couldn't bear to kill me so he settled me at the front of the Vongola mansion leaving a note ....."

You took a deep breath in trying to collect yourself , then giving Xanxus a small smile .

"At least you're not in love with that ass..."

You just nodded .

"Great... Now I have another douchebag to worry about ..." Xanxus said , suddenly pulling you towards him by the waist .

You stared at him unsure of how to react , another ?

Xanxus sighed ,"But I'm not going to give up on you (y/n) , I'll make you mine ...Even if I had to kill that douchebag that you had a vision of ..."

You started to giggle causing Xanxus to stare at you blankly ," that douchebag you're talking about , is you .."

Xanxus stared at you for a moment until he confirmed that you weren't joking he smiled, a real smile as he scoffed . He didn't know wether he should be pissed that he just called himself a douchebag and having you agree with him or happy cause he actually meant so much to you...

"Doesn't that mean you're in love with me ?" Xanxus questioned, closing the gap between the both of you .

You giggled for a moment before replying , " I used to be , when we were kids , not sure about now ..."

"Don't your worry about that , you'll fall for me, I'll make sure of it ..." Xanxus said as he few closer to you .

"Come on I don't have to see this, get your hands off her !!" Kira shouted as he reappeared glaring at both of you, even more pissed to have found out that the guy you chose over him was Xanxus .

Kira drew his sword as Xanxus and you parted , Xanxus pulling out his guns . You lifted your dress slightly causing both males to look at you intently .

"Woman ... Don't you dare do something like this in front of another male other than me !!" He shouted you rolled your eyes pulling out your weapon you had strapped at your thigh . Both males breathing out heavily as they continued to stare at you .

"He called for back up ..." You sighed giving off a small smile but with Xanxus staring at you disapprovingly as the enemy started to gather and surround both of you .

"This is not the time to get jealous ..." You said getting into a defensive stance .