Who's Kira ??

"Kira kun... What are you doing here ?" You asked as he took a step towards you, staring at you with a gaze that was so familiar , a gaze that you could never forget ....

"Who the hell is Kira?!?!" Xanxus asked as he took a step in front of you , glaring at Kira who only chuckled in amusement , gazing closely at the both of you . Xanxus was pissed that you seemed to be giving him so much attention , as if you were ... Captivated by him .... Xanxus didn't like that one bit .

" what are you doing here ?" You asked Kira , ignoring Xanxus . Kira chuckled as he started to slowly make his way towards you .

"I came to finish off what I started of course ... Demolish the Vongola family , not as if you didn't already know that , my dearest (y/n) chan ..." With that said he stopped in his steps as Xanxus turned to you sideways raising an eyebrow .

Dearest ?! What relationship does she have with this scum ?!?!

Before you could say a word you felt Xanxus glare on you causing you to turn to him , giving him the "what?" Look.

" Woman don't make me repeat myself ....who is Kira ?" Xanxus asked as he hissed . You sighed raising an eyebrow ,"I don't know , probably the guy in front of you that I addressed as Kira ?" You said sarcastically which got Xanxus glaring at you . Then both of you heard laughter causing both of you to turn towards Kira who smiled , with his vampire teeth showing.

Dam he's still cute you thought to yourself as you stared at him .

"That sense of humor of yours never changes.... But then again that's one of the many reasons why I fell for you ..." Kira said staring at you affectionately .

"Woman , what relationship do you have with his scum bag?!" Xanxus asked obviously furious that Kira was being too intimate with you . You turn to him annoyed as you replied,"Can you focus here?! He just said his here to destroy the Vongola family and here you are askin stupid questions ! Why does it matter ? His the enemy !" You shouted at him irritated . Xanxus was taken aback , not cause you shouted at him because of the scum but by how cold your tone became towards him .

"Aww my darling , don't be so harsh , we dated before too you know , I'd never wanted to break up with you and you know that ...." Kira said taking a step closer .

"On the contrary Xanxus, she's a pretty good kisser if she wants to be ." Kira said winking causing Xanxus to blow his top. He took out his guns pointing his guns at him .

But in a flash Kira was gone , as if disappearing into thin air .