Ever heard of knocking?

It was late at night , you finally settled down with your belongings packed in place . You were on the laptop, looking up on all the previous missions, trying to familiarize yourself with the way Squalo strategizes to make it easier when you work with him on upcoming missions.You pushed up your computer spectacles as you read through the documents. He's pretty detailed and hard to read, I don't get some precautions he takes ...He really thinks it through.... You thought smiling to yourself .

Just as you stretched in your seat, your door swung open causing you to jump out of your seat ready to execute into a battle. You exhaled , relief to see that it was Xanxus who was now closing the door .

"Ever heard of knocking?" You asked as you raised an eyebrow .

"You should have locked your door." Xanxus said as he made his way to your bed, taking a seat. This guy never changes you thought to yourself as you smiled shaking your head.

"Since when do you wear spectacles?'" Xanxus asked as he made himself comfortable on your bed. Realizing you had them on, you took them off placing them on the table as you replied, " Their computer spectacles I only wear them when I using the laptop , so that I can keep my 20 20 vision. It'd be quite a hassle fighting with poor vision."

"Hn" was all Xanxus replied as he lay on your bed looking around your room.

"Please get off my bed." You said making your way towards him.

Xanxus slowly closed his eyes, shaking his head.

You sighed as you made your way to the end of the bed, staring at him disapprovingly , " At least take off your shoes."

"hmm" was all he replied .

" Come on Xanxus , I'm actually planning on turning in now, would you mind getting off the bed?" You asked tapping his shoulder . Xanxus opened one of his eye staring at you, those eyes of hers never change, still filled with care . Xanxus smirked as he said, " The bed is big enough for the 2 of us ." He said as he patted on the space next to him.

"I'd rather stay up all night." You said jokingly and sat on the chair going back to the laptop.

Xanxus turned himself so that he could see you as you work , your side profile was as beautiful as your front he thought to himself.

"Xanxus, What's Squalo like?" You asked as you scrolled through his profile page.

Xanxus arched an eyebrow as he got off the bed, he couldn't relax after you asked him such an absurd question, asking him about another man... He made his way to you, until he was behind you , his jaw clenched when he saw that you were gazing at Squalo's picture.

"Why do you want to know ?He's just a piece of trash like the rest of them" Xanxus asked in a rather rough voice.

"Really? I find him quite interesting..." You said as you took in his features , thinking back of how he plans and strategizes. "He sure is a hell of a guy...." You blurted out unconsciously.

Within a minute you found yourself off your chair, thrown onto your bed , pinned down by a really pissed looking Xanxus.