I won't forgive that piece of trash

"You got bitten..." Xanxus said scowling .

He's staring at my neck.. Oh right..."Yeah its kinda itchy yet pain..."

"Who did that? When did you get it?"Xanxus asked as his grip around your wrist tightened , you thought he may be cutting off your blood supply.

"It's not that big of a deal.." You said struggling to get out of his torturous grip. Xanxus's jaw clenched as he stared at the mark on your neck, its pretty swollen too... That takes some skill... The thought made his blood boil as he leaned closer to you. "When and who?"

You sighed in defeat , you never understood him and frankly, I Don't think I ever will...

"When, I got it last night and by who... " Your sentence got cut off when Xanxus's fist punched his fist against the wall. He couldn't believe he'd let you get marked by another male not to mention, right under his nose.

Squalo... he hissed in his head, imagining what he did to you last night , how he may have forced you to allow him to mark you as his. But both of you were getting along so well.. Unless you let him do it willingly. Xanxus was ready to go for another round when he felt something around his waist , he looked down only to see you hugging him. At that moment all of his anger started to slowly dissipated away .

"I don't get what your problem is , I don't care if you're in a foul mood, I Don't want you hurting yourself so recklessly." You said as you lifted your head to look at him, eyes starting to tear a little. Xanxus couldn't control himself , he brought you into a tight embrace . She cares so much but yet...

" I won't forgive that piece of trash for giving you that.." Xanxus said as you slowly pulled away.

"It's not a big deal.. really.." You said smiling .

"It is... How can that trash just mark you as his property..." Xanxus said as he lifted your chin , staring at your face, he was captivated by you, everything about you.

"Mark me as it's property? I thought it just drinks blood?" You asked as you started to frown.

"Drinks blood?" Xanxus asked , confused.

"Yeah.. Don't tell me Italian mosquitos feed on wine Instead of blood." You said giggling.

"That's a mosquito bite?" Xanxus asked going closer to examine it.

I just admitted a mosquito had better skill at giving love bites ...

"Yeah What did you think it was? a..." Then it hit you,

"When and who?" he refered to it as a who...

"I won't forgive that piece of trash for giving you that.." , giving?

"It is... How can that trash just mark you as his property..." mark me as his property?

"You thought it was a lovebite?!" You asked as you burst out laughing . Xanxus stared at you and how hard you were laughing at well, to put it bluntly laughing at him...

"Woman ..." Xanxus growled

"I'm so sorry.. I just can't..." You said between laughter.

Xanxus smiled , a small smile, he was just glad that that wasn't a love bite.

"Stupid woman, you're going to die laughing, now shut up." Xanxus said as he left for his room.

You continued to giggle on your way back to your room. Xanxus is yet again mad about something else.. You thought as you smiled, I'll get him to forgive me about that later....