Think ...

You heard shouting from the corridor of the

Mansion causing you to cringe , the only two voices you'd hear shouting at such a late hour .. You sighed as you got off your chair with your computer spectacles on as you made your way to the room door .

"Come on guys! Get a room ! You don't have to do this in public !" You said opened the door to see all Varia members gathered at the living room .

"Ushishi nice one Princess " Bel said as you made your way to the living room .

"How's your arm doing ?" Lusuria asked as he made his way to your side , doing a routine check , he said that the cut was deep and took some time to heal even with the help of his sun abilities .

You smiled and made your way to take a seat at your usual place next to Squalo on the couch causing Xanxus's eye to twitch .

" we caught every single one of them except The Kira guy..." Levi said casually filling you in , you nodded , well at least his army is in custody .

" YEAH but stupid Boss over here ain't satisfied !!" Squalo said outraged . Xanxus had his guns out immediately , pointed at Squalo who now stood up drawing his sword . You sighed and stood up between the two of them , " alright guys knock it off... You all should get some rest after a long mission , don't mind that drunk dude over there .." You said to everyone who just nodded and went to their respective rooms .

" I thought you were smarter than this , but you really proved me wrong .." Squalo said pointing at Xanxus causing you to blush .

Damn , we aren't even official or dating and everyone thinks we're together... You thought cursing under your breath as you turned around to see Xanxus .

We haven't even spoken about that since that day ....

Xanxus was staring at you as you bided the members good night before turning around to see Xanxus .

"Why are you blushing ?" Xanxus asked as he arched an eyebrow .

" nothing..." You said smiling as you tried to contain your blush .

Xanxus crossed his arms around his chest, frowning . He was annoyed and disturbed that every time you talk to Squalo, you always seem to comfortable and having fun with .but when both of you were alone you kept your distance , even after you said , I think I'm in love with you .."

Think ...

She hasn't clarified that .

"Hey , what's with that face ?" You asked casually trying to lighten the tension between both of you though your heart pounded fast and hard whenever it was only the two of you , it reminded you about the night you confessed to him .

What was I thinking ....

Xanxus just lifted an eyebrow in return .

" do you remember what I always told you when you made that face when you were younger ?" You asked as you sat on the couch in front of him .

Xanxus smiled at the thought as he thought back , you'd always hold his hand and smiled at him sweetly asking him not to get mad .

Then you'll say your infamous childish belief .

"Yeah... Something along the line of ....'when you always make such an ugly face , one day it'll freeze and you'll have that face forever ..." Xanxus said as he chuckled . He purposely do it at times so you'd hold his hand and pay attention to him.

You giggled as you made your way and held his hand , Xanxus bit his lips as he gazed into your eyes , taking in the moment .

"But you never listened did you ?" You asked causing Xanxus to hold onto your hand in return shaking his head .

"I never did listen to your advice .." Xanxus said as he chuckled .

" well that's why you have this ugly face of yours till

This day ..." You said teasingly followed by laughter .

Xanxus's grip around your hand tightened as he began to growl ,next thing you knew you were thrown over his shoulders as he made his way to his room.

" you're gonna regret you ever said that ..." He said in a low, husky voice causing you to gulp .