childhood

{Y/ns pov}

Hey! Im y/n, and im 8 years old. I live with my mom and my dad. I have no siblings but i wish i had so i wasnt alone. I was born with depression and it was genetic. I dont know who was depressed in my home. My mom takes me to therapy every Thursday and it kind of helps. I was in my room playing with my toys when my mom walked into my room.
"Hun theres new neighbors. Lets go greet them." He said and i nodded. I took her hand and we left the house across the street and i saw trucks with couches and boxes. "Mommy, what are those trucks for?" I asked, "they are for people who left they're old house for a new home." I nodded and we walked to the front door of the house and saw men placing things in specific places.
"Honey! Make sure to buy some milk and orange juice!" A woman called to the man who had keys in his hands. "Dont worry ill get it." He said, he looked at us and smiled. "Hey honey! Looks like some neighbors are here!" The man called to the woman. The woman walked downstairs and smiled at us. "Oh hi, my name is Janet." She said "and my name is zach." He said shaking my mom hand along with the woman.
"And what your name sweety?" The woman asked, "my name is y/n." I said hiding behind my moms leg. "Shy arent we? Well its nice to meet you. We have a son ill go get him so you two can meet." She said running up the stairs while the man and my mom talked for minute about their son and me. Soon enough the woman came back with their son. He looked about mt age and he had brown shaggy hair with a white shirt and jeans.
"H- hi my name i- is t- tim." He said stuttering. "My name is y/n." I said with a sad smile. He might of noticed that my smile was forced and sad. "Hey, whats up with your smile?" He asked, "o- oh nothing. Its just h- how i am." I said, "ok." He said.
"My daughter goes through depression and its genetic. Ever since she was born." "Oh my god really?" "Yea and her father has depression. So hes the one who gave it to her." "Thats sad." My mom nodded and i couldnt hear what they were saying because they were whispering.
"Hey Tim, why dont you take y/n to your room and show her your toys." She said, he nodded and he took my hand and led me up the stairs to his room.
We got to his room and i saw action figures and alot of other toys. "You can take some home if you want. I dont really play with some of these anymore." He said kicking and action figure with his hands in his pockets.
"Okay." I said, i looked at the tv and saw spongebob was on it and i started to watch. Tim noticed and patted the side of the bed for me to sit. I jumped on the bed very stupidly and tim laughed helping me up.

《Time Skip 》

It was time for me to go and i was sad because i had to leave tim. He was sad too and we hugged eachother and my mom and his parents awwed and i took my moms hand and we went home.
When we got home my mom took me to bed and i was starting to fall asleep when all of a sudden i heard a scream. I ran to my mom and dads room and a saw a very scary sight.