im losing my mind.

{Tims pov}

I kept looking at the woods with a smile on my face. "Ill escape. Ill escape with y/n in my arms. Ill make sure. HAhaha, shes suffering. Im suffering. I tried to kill myself like 20 times. Even when i was little. She never knew. Ill save her. Ill save her from pain. Ill kill everyone that hurt her. I love her. Im not afraid to admit it. I love her." I started to laugh. Harder and harder until there was a knock on my door.
"Hun? Are you okay? Your talking to yourself. Im coming in." I had to act fast. I ran to the door and put my weight on the door to keep her out.
"No mom its just the tv. Its alright in here." I said annoyed. 'I cant have them in the way. I cant have anyone in the way
"Open the door Please. Im worried." She said in a shaky tone. "Dont make me get your father." She said. Everytime i refused to open my door my mom would get my dad and he would beat me. She didn't like doing it but all she says is "you brought this on yourself." What parents they are.
"Can i just have some fuckin privacy?!" I yelled and she stopped. Uh oh.
"Im getting your father." She said and stomped off. Soon enough i was thrown to the floor by the door opening.
He began to hit me. Each hit got harder and harder. The pain that i had for days went away and i snapped. I began to laugh at every hit he gave me. My laughing got louder and my dad stopped. He was terrified and took a step back. "Oh father. Your hilarious. Y-you think you can hit me like that. Like its not fucking illegal. HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA! Well your wrong!" I lunged at him and tackled him to the ground.
"HONEY GET THE GUN!" Dad yelled.
I grabbed the lamp and bashed his face open with it. I felt his heart and it wasnt beating.
"Oooh mommy~ where did you go?~" i called. I heard whimpering and i followed the noise.
"Mommy~ i promise you can live a good life in hell~" I chuckled insanely. "you brought this on yourself. Remember that phrase mommy?~" i said and i grabbed a knife in the kitchen and began looking

I started looking in the bathroom. I laughed. Thinking it might be too easy. I Looked in the living room. "Nah." I said i started to looking the other bathroom."i can smell your fear~" i giggled and kept looking. I looked outside. "Nope." I said giggling and closing the door.I went up stairs and looked in the geust bedroom and in the closet. "Nope."
"Mommy you made it too easy~" i said and looking in mommy and dads room and looked in the closet. She was there holding the pistol.
"Found you~" i said and decapitated her head. I smiled. I then heard police sirens. I went down stairs and saw y/n standing there with a horrified expression. "T- tim did y- you k- kill t- them?" She asked with tears in her eyes.
"There he is! Take him out!" The police man yelled and i booked it in the woods. 'Im free. But i dont have y/n. I cried. I then saw a tall monstrous thing in a suit and tendrils coming out of its back. "Come with me child. Your destiny awaits." He says. I grinned and i went with him. I met alot of insane people just like me. Im finally home. But i dont have y/n. I looked back, soon y/n. I love you. I thought and went to my new room and lied on my bed, falling asleep.