its like a cycle

¤Y/ns pov¤

Its been 7 months since i killed myself and i was sent to hell for all the murders i comitted. I got my memories back and i remembered the love of my life tim. I visit him every night to see his lovely face. I even kiss him every time i need to leave. I have red wings, horns,fire ability,i can read minds,and i can summon shadow demons. I was planning on coming back but i just have to talk to the order. The order is a group of devils that make the laws in hell. And so far its been going good.
"Please i have to leave. I love tim and he loves me. I have to be with him." I cry out and they all look upon eachother. "We will let you leave." The man in all black says. I do a happy dance but then i stopped when one if then said but.
"But, you will have to come back every month to do a job for one of us." The man in red said. I sighed and looked down. 'At least im with tim.' "Okay." I said and they all nodded.
"Go." They said in unison. I disappeared and i started flying to the mansion. Finally, i get to be with him. After so long of not seeing him. I started to fly faster and the mansion cane to view. I landed with ease and i took a deep breath. But i noticed something in the ground. I walked to the stone and i saw it was my grave. I saw millions of flowers all around it that are dead but new flowers surrounded the dead ones.
I then noticed a note and i picked it up. It was the suicide note that i wrote to everyone i couldnt remember. I started to cry and i crumbled the note and threw it in the river and it started to disintegrate. I walk up to the door and dry my tears. I knocked. My heart rate picked up and i felt the tension around me.  Would they even recognize me? I put my wings away but i couldn't put my horns away sadly so most likely they will think im an enemy. Suddenly, the door opened to reveal slenderman. He stared at me for what seemed like generations. I couldn't read his expression but i wished i could.
"Slenderman, its me, y/n. This isn't a dream. Its really me. Im standing in front of you right now." I tell him and he kneels down to my height and hugs me. "Welcome back child. Go to time right away." He ordered and i nodded and ran to his room. This is it i would get to see him. Happily i get to his room. "Never changed." I said happily and i knock on the door.
"Tim?" I call. Its silent in there. I turn the door knob and the door swings open. "Tim its me. Y/n." I said, i turned on the light and i saw him on the ground coughing up blood. I run to him And i cry my eyes out. "Please don't do this tim i just came back! No no no! This isn't fair!" I yelled and slender and everyone els rushes inside. "Move aside child. He overdosed." He says and i give him to slender.
I waited outside the recovery room.
"Is he going to be okay?" I asked dr.smiley. he looked at me with no expression. "That medicine he was getting high from is slowly killing him." "There has to be something you can do." He shakes his head. "Hes dieing i cant do anything. Say your goodbyes in there." He says and i sobbed and walked inside.
Tim was awake and he smiled at me.
"It really is you." He chuckled and i held his hand and i smiled. "It is." I kissed his lips and he kissed back.
"I was waiting for so long. And sadly this happens." He says and i started crying again. "Why tim?" I asked and he doesn't look at me.
Life slipped from his eyes and he took his last breath to say this.
"I love you. Y/n l/n." His grip on my hand loosened and life faded from his eyes. He was gone. I held his hand tighter and i cried for what seemed like hours. Is this just a cycle? I died, he dies, we both die? What will happen now?