bringing a couple together

●Y/ns pov●

It was a lazy day today. It sucks. Masky is always on missions and i always feel lonely. Im never speaking to BEN again so i decided to hang out with toby today since im not allowed to be alone anymore.
"Y/n? Can i trust y- you?" Toby asked and i looked up at him. "Of course toby, what do you need?" I asked him with a smile on my face.
"C- can you g- give me advice. R- relationship a- advice?" He asked and i smiled bright. "Of course. Who's the lucky lady?" He looked down sadly "i h- have a crush o- on cl- cl- clockwork." He stuttered and i giggled.
"I've always shipped you two together. I think you both would make it." I said
"But anyways, so you wanna ask her out? Well just...bring her something sweet like a note or flowers. The note asking 'Go out with me?'" He thought about it and nodded.
"Okay i think i can do that." He said without stuttering. (Im gonna stop with the stuttering and the terrets cause thats alot of work)
I smiled. "Well, lets get the flowers." I said and i grabbed his hand and ran to the back of the mansion to see slenderman staring at a beautiful pond. "Hey slender? Can we pick the blue flowers that grew?" I asked and he nodded. "Dont pick the purple ones tho they are still growing. You can also pick the black ones." He said. "We wont need those ones but thanks anyways." He nodded and we picked the blue flowers and tied a ribbon to make a bouquet. I got a card toby wrote a paragraph about how he loves her and it was cute.
"Awww, i see you two together." I said and he blushed. We put the card in the flowers and i gave him the bouquet. "Go get em tiger." I winked and he nodded and ram off to clockworks room.
A few minutes went by and i heard giggling upstairs. I was left alone so i went to go find toby.
I walked upstairs to see him and clockwork making out and i clapped.
"Congrats." I said and they both pulled away and looked at me and smiled.
"Thanks for your help y/n. It means alot." Toby said and i smiled. "Its nothing. Have fun on your date." I said amd walked downstairs.
I was hanging out in the kitchen watching slender cook when i felt arms snake around my waist.
I smiled and turned around to be met with tim and his mask off to the side and his bright smile.
"Hey babe." He said and pecked my lips. "Hey." And kissed him making it last longer. "What did you do all day?" He asked and i smiled "lets just say theres a new couple in the house." And right on cue, clockwork and toby walked in holding hands.
Tim looked at them and smiled.
"Congrats to you two. Take care of eachother." Tim said and the smiled and nodded. "Slender, were going pit to dinner. We will see you later." Toby said and slender nodded.
"Have fun you two. Dont get too freaky." Slender said and chuckled and they both blushed and left.
Slender was soon done with dinner and served it to us.
When we were done, i was tired and started walking off when i was suddenly swooped off my feet.
"Ill carry you before you hurt yourself." Tim said and i smiled tiredly. "Aww sweety your so tired. Get some sleep sweetheart i love you." He said and i smiled "i love you too." I said and fell asleep in his arms.