pranks

▪Y/ns pov▪

Me,toby,mask,hoodie,e.j, BEN, and sally were all hanging out in tge living room when BEN had an idea.
"Hey guys, lets prank jeff." He says and everyone nods. "Whats the plan?" Toby asks and BEN starts to think until he lit up.
"How about we put punk dye in his body wash and shampoo?" He said and everyone agreed but i was nervous. 'What will he do if he catches us?' I thought.
me and masky went and bought the dye and went to his bathroom and put the dye in his body wash and shampoo. We quickly left and went to pretend to do our own thing.
We saw jeff walking up to his room and walk inside and locked his bathroom door.
A few minutes later the shower turned off and we heard a yell. He ran downstairs in only a towel and he stared at all of us. "WHO PUT DYE IN MY SHAMPOO AND BODY WASH!" He screamed and no one raised there hands but i couldnt hold it back anymore. I giggled and he turned to me and he looked like he was going to explode.
"Y/N! ILL CHOP YOU BODY PARTS AND FEED THEM TO SMILE!" He screams and i get up and run up the stairs down the hallways with jeff right on my tail still in a towel. Surprisingly it stayed on.
I tripped and fell and jeff pinned me to the ground. Still the towel was on and i blushed. I struggled and he just laughed at my fail attempt to escape and still pins me down.
He leans down and whispers
"Like what you see?" He asks and i blush harder. "NO! GET OFF ME! IM SORRY!" I yell in frustration and he shrugs and gets off me.
"It should come off your skin but idk about your hair." Idk if thats true. Sorry jeff.
He was staring at my wrist and i furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I ask and he points to the scars and i cover them up with my sleeves.
"IM TELLING MASKY!" He yells like a child about to tell on their older sibling. "NO! DONT TELL HIM!" I screamed. They were fresh cuts from this morning, i still have depression but the suicidal thoughts went down alot ever since me and masky got together.
"Why? He deserves to know y/n." He says and i shake my head. "It will break him." I say and he nods and i was surprised when he hugged me.
"Please dont do it again." He says and i nodded. "But i cant promise." He sighs and nods and he separated. I went to the store and got black hair dye for jeff and when i got back i saw masky in front of me and his mask was off revealing his eyes stained with tears. He hugs me tight.
"Why?" He asks and lifts my sleeves and more tears spill from his eyes. "I- i" i start to cry and i hug him tighter.
"You are NOT doing this anymore. I got rid of all the blades in your room. Me and slender agreed for you to never have anything sharp or harmful in your hands." He says and i nodded still hugging him. "I love you and i dont want to see you do this anymore." He says and i cry harder. I start to calm down and masky kisses me and i kiss back.
I went to Jeff's room and noticed he wasnt there so i put the black hair dye in the bathroom along with a note that says

You should thank me.

I leave the note on the dye and close the door and walk out of his room.
I walk to maskys room and he was about ready to head put for a mission. I kissed him passionately. "How long will you be gone?" I ask he looks down sadly "a month." He looks like hes about to cry but i kiss him and he kisses back feeling the sparks just made me melt. "Stay strong. I love you." i said and i kiss him one lat time and he leaves the mansion.