please. im sorry.

{Y/ns pov}

I was walking to school until i heard running footsteps behind me.
I looked and saw masky running behind me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "Fuck off." I said. The running stopped. I felt eyes burrowing in the back of my head.
"Im sorry y/n." "Wow." I said and rolled my eyes. "I really am." He said.
"Go to someone who really cares." I said, and once those words left my mouth i imidietly regretted. My eyes widened. "I- im sorry t- im i- i didnt me-" "FUCK YOU! GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCK!" He yelled. Tears clouded my vision.
"Okay." Was all i said and i continued walking. For the rest of the day i didnt say a word.

{Tims pov}

Oh my god i cant believe what i just said. I need to fucking apologize.
I suddenly got a headache and i looked at the woods that surrounded the school. I held my head and continued walking. I furrowed my eye brows to lose some of the pain but it didnt work.
I got to class and the captain of the cheerleaders walked up to me and started to kiss me. I pushed her off and i saw y/n standing in the door way. Her eyes started to water and she looked down and walked to her desk.
"Y/n i- im sor-" i was cut off by a hand grabbing my wrist and the cheerleader proceeded to kiss me. The headache got worse and it felt like k lost control. I yanked her hair and she whined in pain. I forcefully made her look at me and tears rolled down her eyes. "Kiss me again and you wont see the light of day again." I threatened and threw her to the ground.
I walked to my desk and sat down. The girls were helping her up and walking her to her desk. She turned to me and gave me a seductive and dirty look. You know the kind of look a girl makes when they wanna fuck a dude. Yeah that look.
"Horn dog." I whispered to myself. I looked at y/n. I need to apologize after class. I cant let distractions like that chick get in the way. I dont even know her. But i know shes the captain of the cheerleaders.
Class was over and y/n ran out of class. I chased after her but was suddenly stopped by the same chick.
She pinned me against the wall. She kissed me again and i pushed her off.
"Oh my god. Are you seriously going after that whore?" She asked, i turned to her. The pain in my head grew stronger and i felt like all control was lost. I walked up to her and grabbed her throat. "Listen here bitch! Dont EVER! Again call her a whore! Shes my best friend. Look at yourself in the mirror. Look who the real whore is. I squeezed her neck harder until she passed out.
I was dragged away by teachers and was dragged into the principals office.
I was expelled for threatening and almost killing a student and i was sent home. "I wish i did kill her." I said with a twisted smile. The pain in my head started to increase again and i fell to the floor. (Hes home btw) my head started to throb and i started to laugh.
(Start song here.)The sickening pictures of that girl dead. I started to laugh more and more until i heard a knock on my door. "Yes mommy?" I asked. "Oh you. Still being childish hehe. Just wanted to see if your okay. Your laughing quit loudly in here." She said through the door. "Uuh yeah just a... funny video im watching." I said. "Okay hun love you." She said. "Your father is going to talk to you about what happened at school. Your grounded. Which means no going to y/ns house." She said. "Noooooo i need to talk to her!" I said in shock. "You have a phone right? Call her." She said. "Call her before your dad takes your phone away." She said.
No way shes going to answer. I thought. My mom walked away from the door and i stared into the woods. The feeling. The urge to hurt that girl. The hurt others. Imagine how great it will feel. Just imagine. The twisted smile came back. "Oh how great it would fell." I said out loud.
My dad came into my room and talked to me about today and took away my phone. Im grounded for a month. Great.

{Y/ns pov}
《TRIGGER WARNING!!!!》
I cried all day. I couldn't stop. Even when i got home. My mom checked my wrists and gave me a cookie for not cutting today. Thats what she does when i dont. I didnt because i had a plan. He doesnt care about me anymore so whats the point. He said it himself. So why not? I cried in my room and got a rope. No. Not in my room. Cause then mom will find you and take you back to the hospital.
I went to the woods and tied the rope to a tree. I tied the other end into a noose and climbed the tree and put my head through the noose. I inhaled. This is it. This is where it all ends. I sighed. "Here it goes." I told myself. I jumped and started to choke. Tears streamed down my eyes.
"NOOO!" Was all i heard until the world around me faded.