first kill

●Y/ns pov●

I was hanging out with masky when slender called me into his office. Me and masky walked there and he told me i needed to kill someone. Masky agreed and i was nervous. But i agreed and grabbed my f/w and left with masky.
We were stalking the neighborhood and saw a house that looked interesting. It was a family with 2 daughters and mom and dad. Me and masky went inside through the windows and went to the parents room.
I got on top of the mom and she looked at me holding my f/w and she was about to scream but i put my hand on her mouth. "Shhhhh." I said and i slowly stabbed her and she screamed. I killed her and i felt a twisted smile grow on my face. Masky killed the father and the girl. He wanted me to kill the sister and i did so and ripped her guts out.
I got back with the smile never leaving my face and blood on my clothes. I took a shower and put my clothes in the hamper.
I went to maskys room and just talked about life.
"I still feel bad about leaving." He said
"I was going to take you along with me. Maybe even..." he trailed off and i out my hand on his knee. I felt a spark when i touched him and my heart started pounding. "What were you going to do?" I asked and he took off his mask. "Maybe when i came back i would take you with me. A- and if you r- refused i..." he trailed off again. "Im listening." I said "if you refused i would t- take you b- by force." He said and my eyes widened. 'He would kidnap me? I know he cares and doesnt want me to kill myself anymore but kidnap?' I thought
"Im sorry i shouldn't have said anything. Ill leave you alone." He said and i stopped him. "Dont you dare leave me alone." I said and he gave me a confused look.
"After all i did to you. I abandoned you,i killed my parents,you tried to kill yourself so many times and i wasnt there. Why? Are you even forgiving me because of alk the stuff thats happened." He said and i hugged him. "Because." I said. "Your my best friend." I said. "And best friends forgive each other and i- im willing to give you a second chance. I will never leave you alone." I said "ill never leave you again." He said and i smiled.
"Thank you. Thats all i needed to hear." I said and soon enough i fell asleep.