He asks me out

●Y/ns pov●

The next morning i got ready for the day and i went downstairs to get breakfast. While i was walking i was stopped by a hand being placed on my shoulder. I turn around to see masky without his mask. "Hey tim! Watcha need?" I asked happily and he blushed.
"I- i was wandering if m- maybe you would w- ant to go out with m- me?" He asked and i smiled. "Yeah of coarse. When and what time?" I asked and he perked up "tonight at 7:00." He said and i nodded and we both went to the dining room. Everyone was eating so i sat down and ate my food.

'Im so excited, i thought he would never ask. I've had a crush on him for soooooo long. God. I cant believe this is happening.' I thought and pit my plate in the sink and started to just walk around to see what up. I sat in the living room watching BEN and jeff play videogames with eachother. I smiled when i saw BEN kicking Jeff's ass.
Jeff raged quick soon enough and he went to the go on a killing spree. I challenged BEN and i started losing and raging. I shrugged and i started watching tv with him. We told jokes and laughed alot.
6:30pm
I went to my room to get ready for my date and i saw a pretty bad ass outfit. It was a white shirt and leather jacket with black boots. I put it all on and i put some bracelets on my wrists. I checked the time amd it was 6:50 so i went downstairs to pass the time.
"What are you all dresses up for?" Jeff asked watching tv with BEN.
"Yeah whats gives?" BEN asked with a grin. I rolled my eyes, "im going on a date with tim. He asked me out." I said and they chuckled. "He is a player."
Jeff said and shook his head.
"Yeah." BEN said and laughed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.
I saw masky come through the front door and he took my hand and we left.
Masky took me to a very beautiful spot and i gasped at what i saw.