Escaping

{Y/ns pov}

I need to find an escape. I've been here for about a year now. I know i know, time flys by doesnt it. They treat us horribly here. Why mom?! Why did you have to make my life more hell for me?!
I was in the cafeteria and i had a plan. Its dinner time and i went over to one of the guards.
"Excuse me, can i use the restroom?" I asked sweetly. "Hurry back." He said and opened the door for me. When he closed the door i quickly ran to my cell and started looking for anything sharp. I looked under the bed and I saw a very big nail. I grabbed it and ran out of my cell. If a guard finds me ill hurt them. I started to run downstairs and when i got to the bottom i opened the exit door and i was free.
"That was easy." I said and smirked. I was then tackled to the ground by a guard and i stabbed his neck and he screamed. I stabbed him multiple times until everything went silent.
Sirens were heard and i saw red and blue flashing lights. Police. I stood there frozen. The police men pointed their guns at me and i snapped. I started to laugh. I picked up the guards gun and pointed it at them.
"You know i always wanted to die. Go ahead. Shoot me." I said with a smirk knowing they wont.
"Exactly." I said and i ran at a cop and scratched his eyes out and he screamed. I was getting shot at and i screamed. Everything went black.

{Maskys Pov}

I watched her get shot down so i ran at the police and killed them all. I picked her up bridal style and ran into the woods. She will be one of us. I chuckled. I healed her wounds and started walking back to the mansion.
We finally got there and i set her down on her bed.
I walked to slenders office.
"Hey slender, we finally have her. After all these years." "Good. Ill put a note by her nightstand." I nodded and walked out. I smiled i finally have her back. My y/n. She wont recognize me. How could she its been 5 years. Im now 19 so were about the same age now.
A tear rolled down my cheek. 'She will hate me for what i did.'