insanity

●Y/ns pov●

My head started to hurt. My vision was blurry. I saw the blood. I smile. It feels like heaven. The feeling of...hurting,killing someone. I smile. Smiling is the rarest thing to see on my lips. My vision was fading. My eyes were burning. My skin was getting colder. My hair felt like it was getting pulled out. One.by.one. laughing. Laughter is the best medicine. Isn't it?
My head felt like it was burning. My eyes kept burning. I saw blackness for a few seconds then i turned around and saw my mom. She smirked.
"Wait." She said and i gave her a confused look. She ran at me with a knife and the world paused. "Do it." A voice said. I nodded and stabbed her before she could.
She died slowly. I laughed. My heart. Its hurting. But i dont care. Thats the pain going away. I laughed.
I broke everything i saw in my room. I threw things, i ripped my sheets,i broke my mirrors. I looked at the shattered glass and i saw my eyes were black. My eyes burned and i threw myself around hitting the walls, making holes in them. I saw blackness again and i saw black paint and everything in my room disapeered and the walls were white.
There was just a big bucket of paint in the middle of the room. I put my hands in the bucket and started to smear the paint on the white walls and laughed.
Soon enough the walls were just covered in black paint. I fell to the ground and i was back in my room. I opened my eyes. Im back in reality. There was a voice in my head and they said.

"Life is just an endless hallucination that means nothing. It just goes on and on until it stops. And your in white. IT FEELS LIKE HEAVEN DOESNT IT?! IT FEELS WONDERFUL RIGHT? RIGHT?! LAUGH WITH ME! LAUGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MASKY! HES THE ONE! HES THE ONE THAT MADE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE! YOU SHOULD THANK HIM FOR ME! NOW IM HERE! IM FINALLY HERE! IM NOT IN YOUR HEAD ANYMORE!
I will help you.
Im anger,
Im sadness,
Im depression,
Im suicide,
It feels like heaven doesnt it?
Well heh heh...
Your dead wrong."

I heard a knock on my door. I got up from the floor and opened the door. It was masky. He hugged me tight.
"I was so worried. I was waiting for 4 hours waiting for you to answer the door. I was crying y/n. Im worried. Please dont do that again." He said. He looked at me and his eyes widened. "Y- y/n what h- happened to y- you?" He asked. I went to the shattered mirror and saw that my eyes were full black, my hair was now f/c,and i was very very pale. I cried. "Im a monster." I said and masky hugged me.
"Dont call yourself that. You just had a few changes thats all. I except you for who you are. Please know that." He said. I nodded. "So what will be your creepypasta name?" He asked. I started to think.
There was a burned line on my neck. Those were from all the ropes i used and theres the hole in my chest. It was still there. "How about...suicidal y/n?" I said and masky took off his mask.
"I love it." He said.

Note: your creepypasta name DOES NOT have to be suicidal y/n. You can use what ever you want. It will not change the story in anyway. Its just a name. Laterzz.