a few years later.

{Y/ns pov}

A few years have gone bye and im 14 now. Freshman at H/n (highschool name). And so was Tim. We stuck with eachother ever since we were kids. But the sad thing was, i tried to commit suicide several times and he didnt know. He visits me in the hospital but i never tell him why.
I was walking to school when tim caught up with me. "Hey y/n!" He called running to me.
"Hey dummy. Whats up?" I asked and he looked very happy. For a depressed guy he does have his days of being happy. I dont even get those days. Ever since my dad died, everything was fake. Therapy doesnt help anymore, but, videogames do. Videogames are like my happy place. Like my own reality where i can be my self. Be happy. My escape.
"Are you even listening?" I heard tim say. "O- oh sorry no. Dozed off. Im sorry." I said looking down, tim was the type to get mad alot. He overprotective of me and sometimes its helpful but most times it just gets annoying.
"Hey its fine. Anyway wanna go to the cheesecake diner?" He asked and i nodded smiling. We loved going there. The woman who serves us sometimes lets us have cheesecake for free. We are her favorite costumers. The diner is small and it looked new but it was there for years.
We finally got to school and the jocks were trotting to us. "Hey, we need that picture from yesterday." One of the jocks said, these were the good jocks. The kinda jocks that would be cool with everyone like the nerds. "Yeah here you go." I said sending the picture to Austin's phone. Austin was the quarterback for our football team and hes dating a bitch named andy. She HATES us because we talk to the jocks. I took a picture of their game win last night and they played amazingly.
"Thanks man. Hey whats up tim? You wanna come with us to the football field? You look tough enough." Justin said. Justin was Austin's best friend.
"Yeah sure. Are you going to be okay going to the diner? Ill be there at 4." He said and i nodded "be there." I said and hugged him.

《Time skip》
(Warning. Very intense stuff coming. Like self harm.)
"Oh here's the slut. Kill your self bitch!" "Yeah i dont know why tim actually likes you." "Fuck you!" "Whore!" "Go cut yourself!" The bullies said, i ran to the bathroom and looked at my blade. I started to cut my wrists. I looked at my face in the mirror and got mad and punched the mirror. "Great. Now ill get back luck." I grumbled.
I went to my classroom and went to the back of the classroom. The teacher came in and he looked at me. "Y/n? Are you okay?" He asked, i shrugged and just sat there. He gave me a sad smile and started teaching.
Finally class was over and i quickly ran out. School was over and i started walking to the diner.
I got to the diner and i saw melody. Her dyed blue hair was awesome and her blue eyes matched with it. Shes 30 and shes married to a rich man. And suprise suprise they love eachother and spend alot of time together. She looked at me and smiled, "hey hun. What can i get you?" She asked, "anything. Suprise me." I said, and she chuckled. "You know i never fail." She said and i smiled "i know." "Wheres tim? Did he run off with another girl?" She asked, and i shook my head. "Nope. Ran off with the jocks to be gay." I joked and she laughed. "Hah, for football?" She asked and i swear its like she knows everything. "Damn mine as well call you the wise woman." I joked and she laughed again. She walked away and got me a cake that i never saw before.
"Go ahead. Try it." She said and smiled, i took a bite and i fell in love. "I will order this from now on." I said and she chuckled. "All the customers like it. Any way i have to go love. Bye." She said and i nodded.
《Time skip》

I was at the diner since it closed and melody had to leave and kick me out. Tim didnt bother to show up and i was sad and angry. I couldnt believe he just ditched me. He left.
I finally made it home and my mom hugged me. "Let me look at your wrists." She ordered and i backed her up. I know she doesnt want to lose me too. But DAMN woman.
"Y/n let me see NOW!" She yelled and i  rolled my sleeves up. She gasped and tended to the wounds. "Please stop. I hate when you do this. I- i-" i cut her off and hugged her. "Ill try." K said and she nodded and sobbed on my shoulder. "Now hun. What do you want for dinner?" She askes and shrugged. "Anything." I said like i did at the diner. "Okay." She said going in the kitchen. I sighed and went to the living room and started to watch cartoons when i got a call from tim.
I didnt answer because i was still mad. He ditched me. How could i answer. I continued to watch cartoons. Mom brought me food and j ate, went to my room and went to bed.