Chapter Nine

Lovebeam: Chapter Nine

 After Percy finished laughing (which by the way took fifteen bloody minutes!) they set off to look for Nico’s iPod, Skull. Yes he named it, do you have a problem? No? good. After half an hour Nico dropped to the floor and groaned. “WE’RE NEVER GOING TO FIND IT!” he said, a little over dramatic. Percy snorted with laughter and helped him up, causing Nico to blush. Percy smiled slightly and pulled him in for a hug, burying his head in Nico’s hair. It calmed him down for some reason. Hesitantly, Nico wrapped his arms around Percy’s waist and started to relax. So of course, that’s when the music started to play and people filed out and started to dance. It would have been less embarrassing had it not been a emotion filled song, but it was. And with a start they both realised that everyone was waiting for them to go up. Nico and Percy looked at each other wide eyed, trying to ignore the gods laughing. Nico groaned before taking Percy’s hand and stomping up there with a scowl on his face, making Percy bite back a laugh. He was angry at them. He was angry- Nico nearly tripped and Percy spun them quickly so he cushioned Nico’s fall. Percy blushed when he realised where Nico was sitting and, surprisingly, Nico smirked; wiggling his bum a bit more on Percy’s crotch. As he closed his eyes groaning, he heard his dad laugh and mentally made a note to kill him later.

“okay, since Mr Di Angelo has made himself… comfy, Mr Di Angelo, would you do the honours and choose a new song since that one ended?” Eros himself was standing up on the stand and Nico and Percy both half-heartedly glared at him; not really mad. Well. Not until Nico smirked and jumped off Percy. Then Percy was worried. Especially when he saw Hades say something and him and Poseidon start crying with laughter; Calypso soon following. Nico took the microphone and smirked at Percy.

“This song is dedicated to a guy that I love and can’t wait to make uncomfortable” Percy closed his eyes, praying it wasn’t the same song that Nico made Percy stay in a room for the same day. Especially since he had to go and take a long cold shower. The music started playing and Percy groaned, closing his eyes. It was the same damn song. As the beat got louder he heard Nico sing Talk Dirty to Me by Jason Derulo

I'm that flight that you get on, international

First class seat on my lap, boy

Riding comfortable

Cause I know what the boy them need

New York to Haiti

I got lipstick stamps on my passport

You make it hard to leave

Been around the world

Don't speak the language

But your booty don't need explaining

All I really need to understand is

When you talk dirty to me

Talk dirty to me

Talk dirty to me

Talk dirty to me

Get jazzy on it

You know the words to my songs

No habla ingles

Our conversations ain't long

But you know what is

Cause I know what the boy them want

London to Taiwan

I got lipstick stamps on my passport

I think I need a new one

Been around the world

Don't speak the language

But your booty don't need explaining