Chapter 40: Exotic House

Jae POV:  

I feel bad for going behind Jungkook's back and asking his mortal enemy for help. If he ever found out it would crush him and I'm just hoping and praying that he doesn't. I'm scared that I'll lose him but I'm also scared that I'll never find out the truth about my birth parents, I want to know why I was given away and I just want to get to know my biological mother maybe she likes basketball like me, maybe she has a business mindset like me. Too many maybes not enough answers. 

I'm currently sitting at the back of the café waiting for David to show up, he promised me that he'll tell me everything he knows and that he'll even take me to where she lives but of course all of this has a price. I'm worried about what that price would be. The café door rings causing me to look up and make eye contact with a smiling David, he begins to walk towards me as I try to calm myself down. 

"Hi" I manage to smile at him. 

"Jae we've known each other since we were 10 you don't have to be nervous" he rubs my shoulder and smiles at me. I move slightly away from him trying to keep a good distance away from him. 

"I'm nervous about what you want in return" I tell him and he just begins to hysterically laugh leaving me confused. Does he think that this is a joke? This boy is making me lie to my boyfriend and go behind his back and he finds that funny. "Nigga don't piss me off you know what happens when I'm pissed off-" 

"But Jungkook isn't here to hold your bag for you and we're going to keep it that way" he whispers into my ear and all I can do is suck it up and just smile because if I want to find my mother I will have to be nice to him but when I find her I will beat the shit outta him no doubt about that. "Anyways I want you to make sure that Jungkook goes to university" 

"That benefits him how does that benefit you?" 

"Because once his ass is in university he can't compete in Taekwondo and I remain the champion, you see when I'm champion I get money, I get girls and I get even more handsome but I can't be champion if he's around to stress me out" he smiles at me and I just nod my head in agreement. This isn't as bad as I thought it would be, I already want Jungkook to go to university and anyways he doesn't play Taekwondo that much no more so its no big deal. 

"Ok so tell me what you know" I finally say what I've wanted to say since he got here. He sits up straight and clears his throat making me feel anxious, I wonder what he is going to say. Is he gonna say she's a successful business woman who is intelligent and hardworking and fights for women's rights? 

"First off  her name is Lisa and she's hot for someone who is 35 years old her body is still banging" he exclaims making me roll my eyes at him. Well at least I know where I get my body from then, I mean my current mum has a great body too but my bum is bigger than hers and I never understood why.  

"What does she do?" 

"She's a business woman of course just like her daughter" he answers and a huge smile grows on my face now I know where I get my brains from, I'm not trying to say that my current mum isn't smart she just didn't finish school. "She owns a strip club up north known as 'Wily Wonka's Chocolate factory' its really good" he adds and my smile disappears, this was not the type of business I had in mind I was thinking something a bit more sophisticated.  

"Is it at least a successful strip club?" I ask him trying to find some good in this news. 

"Yeah its been open for 18 years" he exclaims and I just sigh. I can't believe my biological mother opened a strip club when she was just 17 years old. Now I have so many questions I would like to ask her like how did she manage to open it on her own? Where did a 17-year-old get that kind of money? And did she leave me because I was a distraction to her business?